Any new THS builds or upgrades for 2012?

Yup 200 tranny , and throwing a 67 turbo in. Hopefully bigger turbos will be allowed to compete in the future.

Yup 200 tranny , and throwing a 67 turbo in. Hopefully bigger turbos will be allowed to compete in the future.

If the turbo rule ever does change (personally I hope it doesn't change at all at least not for a long time) I hope it goes the other way...we already know what a 70 will do but how far will a 61 62 really go?

If the turbo rule ever does change (personally I hope it doesn't change at all at least not for a long time) I hope it goes the other way...we already know what a 70 will do but how far will a 61 62 really go?

Collin

I had a gt 6152e turbo before the 67 and it at 20/21 Psi ran a 6.76 @ 103 it had the small exhaust housing on it. I should've just went with a larger housing . Who knows how well it would have run.

Collin

I had a gt 6152e turbo before the 67 and it at 20/21 Psi ran a 6.76 @ 103 it had the small exhaust housing on it. I should've just went with a larger housing . Who knows how well it would have run.

And how many people have that same story the who knows what it would have done...I also had a 6152 and went 7.0 with a stock longblock. Who knows what it would have gone with this motor.

It's been slow in the THS forums, so for an update on my car. I finally got my 200 trans out at the moment for a freshening after 10 years of abuse. Once it got torn down, we realized why 30 psi on a Don Cruz built stroker motor didn't make the car go much faster. My trans would turn hp into black dust and noise instead of going faster. We should have it all back together soon with billet this n that and a band and front pump that isn't from an '82 caddy. For future reference, do not put studs to hold the trans in, it makes getting it out a PITA. Looking forward to completing the THS season events when its back together!

Sweet......

I am still fighting launch issues since I installed new parts. But it has simply been too Hott to test