Any new THS builds or upgrades for 2012?

Im going to install some of the stuff I won. I will take photos of all the stuff before the install. Keep posted for a thank you post to all the vendors who support THS.
DDay

I think I am just coming up to steal your car...

Bryan

Better bring someone to help push it! I took engine and trans out. Broke the stock input shaft in the trans, and I got a spark plug that is severely cross threaded. Have to pull the head off. Hate breaking the seal. Oh well, I got all winter to detail the engine compartment now.
Im going to install some of the stuff I won. I will take photos of all the stuff before the install. Keep posted for a thank you post to all the vendors who support THS.
DDay

All your car needs is some more boost!!

just curious how anyone could add or change things for 2012 with no rules with the intent to race in THS?

I tossed my stock maf and stock 3 inch intake hose in favor of a 4 inch with an LS7 MAF and translator. Got a track rental on the 10th to see what she can do with a proper air intake.

Up next is another set of M&H 275 50 17 drag radials, then when the fronts wear out I'm going to try some 245 45 17 NT01 road racing tires up front, then throw them in the back to test as drag tires to see if I can get a 1.5 60 foot with them since I only have 17x8's, then maybe run those on all four corners if they hook.

Well lets see......

I have already swapped out my intake manifold to a champion ported stocker. I'm also beta testing the new Bob Bailey TR-6 ignition module/coilpack with a built in 2 step. I still have a HR parts sway bar to install.

Who knows what christmas might bring..........

Well lets see......

I have already swapped out my intake manifold to a champion ported stocker. I'm also beta testing the new Bob Bailey TR-6 ignition module/coilpack with a built in 2 step. I still have a HR parts sway bar to install.

Who knows what christmas might bring..........

Nice!!

After seeing that thread on the wreck at the wcn, I hope some plan on safety upgrades. I know I am. That one hits close to home.
My 6pt will become a 10pt this winter. I was hoping to avoid that but didn't plan on running past the tens. Seeing my 3 boys grow up is more important than the street car look of no bar.

Amen to that Kevin, I have already checked with big Head at the start of the year to upgrade mine.The speeds we run require needed saftey equipment for a reason.
DDay

New motor, rebuild trans, slicks....and lose some weight (me and the car)...that should keep me busy!!

Look forward to seeing you guys in NC! Have a great Holiday season.....had a lot of fun this year...It was a learning year for me...I think I figured out a few things and hope to be more reliable next year......really hope!!

After seeing that thread on the wreck at the wcn, I hope some plan on safety upgrades. I know I am. That one hits close to home.
My 6pt will become a 10pt this winter. I was hoping to avoid that but didn't plan on running past the tens. Seeing my 3 boys grow up is more important than the street car look of no bar.

Just simply slow down................

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.

New motor, rebuild trans, slicks....and lose some weight (me and the car)...that should keep me busy!!

Look forward to seeing you guys in NC! Have a great Holiday season.....had a lot of fun this year...It was a learning year for me...I think I figured out a few things and hope to be more reliable next year......really hope!!

Look forward to having all the ths guys at the tb.com nats