Any Buick days at GIR(Madison, IL)???

i was there last night. i saw shadow there too. the crowd was very light. there was a band there that nobody was watching. there was probably 6 cars racing when i left at 4:30. my runs were crappy, 3mph and .5 sec slower than last year.

Suppose to be nice tomorrow (Friday 8/7)...anyone up for meeting at Fritz's Ice Cream on Hwy K. The Sonic thang is getting old....let me know

Bob

wheres highway k? i drive by that sonics like every fri night and noone is there. i guess i drive by there too late.

Hwy K is west of the Sonic....If you take Mexico Rd (First Stoplight south of Sonic) west 3 miles to hwy K (Qwik Trip, Home Depot). Turn left on HwyK going south and take it down past the 3rd light and look for the Dennys and Fritzs on the right side of the street.

What about a time???

Bob

Originally posted by cmokem
7 sounds fine to me......Hope our bud Daviss see's this...Ill try to email him

Bob

i think i saw you on k. i got a little lost so i didnt get there till 7:30. a guy had a 96 supercharged corvette there. it sounded awesome. we'll have to do it someother time.

Sorry we missed each other..had a small emergency at work to handle. I missed the vette but there was a kid with a Mustang there. Lets try for next Friday if that works for you and anyone else!!!

Bob

I have a soccer tournament for the kids tonite...but can make it tomorrow or next Friday...

Bob

......Ok lets shoot for Friday 8/22 Fritz's on Hwy K...7:30 sound good???

Who's in?????????

Bob

Friday 8/22, 7:30, Fritz's on hwy. K.

That sounds perfect. What is on the agenda, anything?

My car is runnin like crap. Maybe someone will have some ideas. I don't have a scan tool and I don't know if it would help anyway because it doesn't throw codes very often. It's been running perfect all year and just one day it started buckin and snortin and runnin like poo.

ill be there. i got to get my dp to stop rattling first. does anyone know where i can get a heavy duty exhaust clamp, preferably a band style clamp? i know they got them in summit but the handling is more expensive than the clamp.

Try and call Wise(sp) Speed Shop. They carry all kinds of stuff. It is in St. Louis somewhere.

HTH,

Originally posted by tta1401
Try and call Wise(sp) Speed Shop. They carry all kinds of stuff. It is in St. Louis somewhere.

HTH,

ya i called wise already they didnt carry them. i found one though at napa. im going to put it on tonight.

I have an extra computer with tlink dos on it but do not have an extra cable for the ALDl port. If someone can loan Daviss the cable I can get the computer...
Brick Try Advance Auto...if they dont have one they can order it for you

Bob

Cmokem- You're alright bud. We'll see if any of that is necessary Friday night. Maybe it's something simple. If I took a couple of hours, I could probably narrow it down, but I don't have the time.

Bier Brothers Cruise Sept. 13. There is usually a lot of nice cars there. Not enough turbo cars though.