Any Buick days at GIR(Madison, IL)???

I can see the JB bridge from my back yard :eek: .........I couuld prolly hit U guys with a rock if I threw it hard enough:p Maybe a potato gun ;) Well I just ordered one of mease's 3" downpipes and gave my headers to a mad scientist welder guy I know so looks like my car is out......... Maybe I'll get to make a pass sometime this summer.

Our car is close to being back together. I need a couple of good evenings to finish it up. I've found a ton of vacuum leaks under the hood. I'm really hoping that fixing them will bring my BLM's and O2 readings back to where they should be.

quickbrick, the gas station is on the corner of 47 and 5th street. It used to be a Phillips 66, but it recently changed to an Amoco...the pump with the 100 octane is closest to 5th street and the farthest pump away from Hwy 47 (east). It has a checkered flag decal. They told me I could pull my car right up to the pump and fill it up, so that is what I do...I think it is around $4 a gallon though:eek: .

high octane

If anyone in St. Charles is looking for gas, there is a station in Lake St. Louis that sells 110. I think it's a Citgo at the exit to Wentzville Crossings mall. I also have a drum of 110 race gas I would sell for $4 a gallon. Bring over a can and I will fill it up

Its Me!!

This weekend kind of sucked. Sonic sucked. Although I heard from a friend that there was a gn w/ Torq thrusts all around that was pretty nice. I must have just missed it. Anyone know who it is? I think the Fenton cruise was Friday night but that's so far to go from St. Chuck CO.

Sorry to take so long to post but havent been on the BB for a week or so...the GN with torque thrusts is mine. Use to be a Sonic regular but since I've been working late on Fridays its impossible to find parking up there after 6:00pm as of lately.
Where in O'Fallon are you at Davis...I'm at 40 and "K"

Bob

Club Meeting

I'll have mine at the meeting. Wade will probably bring his also. Last time i drove it was october of 2001. :(

Hey guys, just got back in town. That damn flight was looong but well worth the wait. Hope to maybe get together this weekend. Lemme know what you all think.

Later,

Hey cmokem was that you i saw in granite city on monday?Silver t-type?Im up for a buick night or a cruise.just post the info. Hey Rob did you call that guy about that GN?

Originally posted by Mark Brokaw
Hey cmokem was that you i saw in granite city on monday?Silver t-type?Im up for a buick night or a cruise.just post the info. Hey Rob did you call that guy about that GN?
Mark,
My brother called for a couple of days BUT no answer. I finally got my tranny back so i'll have it put in this weekend. Give me a call tomorrow Mark, i need to get my fuel gauge from you since i'll have mine going this weekend.

Rob

Hey cmokem was that you i saw in granite city on monday?Silver t-type?Im up for a buick night or a cruise.just post the info.

Hi Mark
Nope wasnt me in Granite City...I have a GN with torque thrusts on it..But Im still up for a car show or a cruise.

Bob

Mark Brokaw:
That was me on my maiden cruise.

Yea Rob, decided not to drive the car to OKC. I will be back tomorrow. Hope to see some of you guys.

Thats a sweet car!I love the color and wheel combo!I was thinking about going out tonight to watch the slickers run,i have to get gas anyway.

are they strict up at gateway about wearing a helmet? ive never had to wear one at mar. just wonderin cause i dont want to drive all the way out there and not be able to run. if anyone has one i can borrow or buy let me know.

Originally posted by quickbrick
are they strict up at gateway about wearing a helmet? ive never had to wear one at mar. just wonderin cause i dont want to drive all the way out there and not be able to run. if anyone has one i can borrow or buy let me know.
You have to wear one if you are 13.99 or faster.

Thanks Mark! I really like the car. Kinda felt out of the loop w/ the TTA so I had to get one of these bad boys. Hopefully I will get to meet you and the rest of you all.

Later,

i found a helmet. cant wait to see my times tonight. hey tta1401 are you in town? if you want those tires i still got them.

Yea, I just got in yesterday morning. I will take those if you don't mind. I have time today to swing by and get them or I could meet you at the Big Duggas by the track before you go in. I won't have time tonight to watch the races. Darn it! The only I have to do is go by and meet Rob Nolan and have some chicken at around 1 o'clock at my best buds mom's place. Call me at 618-580-4334 and lemme know. Thanks!

Originally posted by Mark Brokaw
Is anybody going out to the track tonight?What do they run on fridays.Street tires, slicks or both?

from what i heard its street tires only. ill be there around 1 and plan on stayin till early morning. ill call ya tta1401 alittle after 12 this afternoon i can meet you somewhere if you want. i have to run to soco to get some racegas.

Sorry I missed your call. I was at Rob Nolan's house. I tried to call the # back but just got the answering machine. I can come by and pick them up this afternoon sometime if you want. Just lemme know. I will have my phone on me this time instead of some where I can't hear the darn thing.;)