Any Buick days at GIR(Madison, IL)???

Oops, I hope I didn't blow it for him. Is it a GN or a T. If it's yours, I heard it was a sweet ride. I'm sure your dad is havin a blast. I was thinking of swapping my Alumastars for TT2s. I go through phases like that. I can't decide

Nah, it wasn't mine. My old man took it to the body shop for me. It could have been my body man.:eek: ;) She should look good when I get back. I really like the TT2's. If you open the link up that I sent in my last reply, you will see the pic of her. BTW-she's a T Type.

TTA1401

Wow! That car is Beautiful. I think you made up my mind. Mine's black, I hope you don't mind a knockoff over on this side of the river. I think my alumastars are officially up for sale or trade.

BTW I'm up for some kind of buick day or cruise get-together. I'd like to finally see some of these cars.

One more thing: I smoked an '03 Cobra this weekend:D

Notch one more for the Monte Carlo, or is it a Cutlass, wait its a Grand Prix, is that a ?.....

Don't you mean Century?:rolleyes: That is what one guy thought it was. Definately have to have something at the track and hopefully a cruise. Geesh, it's summer time! Everyone should want to go.:D I don't mind on the wheels. I only come home every once in a while. Would be pretty neat.;)

Here is another for you. It should give you a good idea on what your car should look like. BTW- these are pics that the previous took before I bought her.
http://www.efi-street.com/IMAGES/silverT/imagepages/image27.htm

Later,

Sweet pic. It's now background on my desktop. what size are the wheels and tires? If they are 17x8, will a 9 fit? If I'm goin this route I want to fill the wheel wells, at least in the back.

Quickbrick- I'm suprised you still wanna deal with me after I dropped the ball on those slicks. Sorry!

im not worried about it. i had a lot of people tell me they wanted them but never came through. ill probably end up junking them cause their in the way. if anyone wants them they can pick them up otherwise ill get rid of them this weekend.

17x8" with 255's front and 275's rear. The 275's should fill them up pretty good.

quickbrick- What's wrong w/ the slicks? What size are they?

I'm IN!
I'd love to get together with some people in "our" area.
Let's try to set something up!

Originally posted by tta1401
17x8" with 255's front and 275's rear. The 275's should fill them up pretty good.

quickbrick- What's wrong w/ the slicks? What size are they?

26.5x10x15 theyre used,med compound, they dont fit on my car with the wheels i have, treads a little rough

If you wait till I get home, I will pick them up from you. I promise this too!:D Lemme know what you think.

Zam70- Heck yea man! Have you ever been to Gateway? I know that there is an all-night drag on the 11th of July. I was hoping to make it but looks like not. Last time I went, I had a blast! Just thought I would let you guys know.

Wish my car had been running last night..........they had drags from 12pm to 6am........... I woulda had had a blast and wouldn't have this hangover ;)

irockwithdirt, don't feel bad. I heard that "Midnight Madness" was cancelled last night due to some problems with the timing lights. I haven't confirmed that...it is just what I heard.

so whos ready to race? i finally got mine runnin decent. almost no knock. im lookin forward to see my times. anyone going to the track sometime soon?
there having the buick club meeting in south county on july 13th (sun) if anyones interested. theres usually 20 or more gns there.
brn agn, where is that gas station in washington that has the 100 unleaded gas? was it a phillips 66?

I doubt that i'll have my tranny back by then. I took it down to Bowling Greene at the GS NATIONAL in the middle of May. My tranny builder is waiting for parts for 4 weeks. The parts he is waiting for are the shafts, he has everything else. The way it looks i won't have it back until the end of July.

I will try to make it to the meeting. Please post more information as to where it is. I have a few more bugs to work out on my car before it goes to the track but I am getting there.

Ken

its at sappington barracks and telegraph. i take highway 40 to 270, south on 270 to telegraph, go left on telegraph, 2 or 3 stoplights up is sappington barracks take a left. its less than a block down on the right. the place is called g&m auto. the guy works on alot of gns, he has several on his lot. he also has lots of parts. its across the street from jefferson barracks park entrance. ill try to find out what time it starts. usually around 1pm.