Another WRE Stroker Motor has landed!!

Going to jump in with tuning tonight with Cal. 11.50's are going to be beyond easy, this thing pulls like an animal @ 5 psi. Cannot wait to see what 20 psi is like! :eek: The more I drive it the more it comes alive, these billet wheel turbos spool so much faster then I expected, it's INSTANT.

Good luck with tunning today.:biggrin: Please let us know how it goes!! Are you running the 67BB or the JB? If you are spooling the 67JB easy, I'm going with that one.;) I'm still on the fence about the 6265 and the 6765. I just can't justify the price of the BB model yet. :confused:

JB 6765 per Holly and she was right, as far as my combo, this thing spools so fast I was trying to make 5-8psi (coaxing rings to seat) and what was 5-8 yesterday turned into 15-18 at same throttle!!! :eek: Really surprised me how fast the power came in. You'll be happy with the JB and save the 1000.00 for something else!

JB 6765 per Holly and she was right, as far as my combo, this thing spools so fast I was trying to make 5-8psi (coaxing rings to seat) and what was 5-8 yesterday turned into 15-18 at same throttle!!! :eek: Really surprised me how fast the power came in. You'll be happy with the JB and save the 1000.00 for something else!

That's what I was thinking. ;) Are you running a PTC 9.5"?

Looks great. Keep us posted on the build. Looking forward to seeing this one hit the streets.

Almost there!! I will post some pics later on tonight or first thing in the morning. Motor mounts and some other mics will be here in the morning.

How is yours running?

Running good. Put a new front mount and pipes, new 3 inch stainless duals as well as the Precision 46mm waste gate. Best part, Cal is paid to come and tune it!!! :D Hopefully he'll be out before Reynolds and I can have a few nice blasts before putting it up for winter... Supposed to snow on Sunday here! :eek:

Update!

I'm glad to hear yours is running well. I'm even more stoked to hear you have Cal booked to handle your tuning. :cool: I will be ready for that (F.A.S.T. XFI) early next year. It does not snow where I'm @ in Cali but the RAIN is here. :eek: Pics will be up tonight.

Looking forward to seeing your progress! :biggrin: We'll have to meet up in BG next year!

Almost done!!

Here are a few shots with the accessories. As you can see, it's a plan jane engine. Could'nt afford all the shinny chrome..:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG00136-20101101-1825.jpg
    IMG00136-20101101-1825.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG00128-20101028-1133.jpg
    IMG00128-20101028-1133.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG00119-20101025-1839.jpg
    IMG00119-20101025-1839.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 443
Looks good. You don't need all that flashy chrome and aluminum. The way it sits it looks like a cleaned up stock motor with a set of aftermarket valve covers, can you say sleeper. You'll be very happy with the new Weber built bullet. Have you decided on a turbo/converter combo yet?

Thanks guys,

I can most deff say sleeper. I really went after that look. :eek: and Mean :mad:

I have decided to go with the JB 6265 and a NL PTC 9.5". I think this setup will take care of my inital (11.50) and furture goal (10.5x). I really can't support anything bigger than the 6265 as far as fueling goes right now. I think I might max my 60lber's out with this settup. I'm about one pay check and a few parts from being done. I hope.:rolleyes:

Another Weber Stroker Started!

IT'S ALIVE!! I will post the video later on in the day. Thanks to JCUDRA for helping me wrench and REDC5 for the Radiator and Fans. Thanks to my man Kamati for the vision. This has been a long, fun, journey. This is my first motor that I've ever had completed. It's a joy!!

Attachments

• Complete. Motor 1.jpg
    Complete. Motor 1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Complete. Motor 3.jpg
    Complete. Motor 3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 177
  • Complete. Motor 2.jpg
    Complete. Motor 2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 180