Turbo Tran AM - For Sale

Selling my heavily modified Turbo Trans Am street car. Car is currently not running with a few parts disassembled.
I had started removing the exhaust, radiator, accessories drives, starter, liquid intercooler
and turbo in preparation of removing the motor for rebuild.

All parts listed are available for re-assembly as shown in the pictures. Interior is gutted. No AC.

Stage 2 ..153 block built motor Champion GN1R, Bowling Green intake, 90mm TB, E85 Conversion, Weldon 2345a pump with
controller for street use, Precision GT42/76 turbo, 3.5" custom downpipe, headers, liquid intercooler with custom 4 inch intake tubing.
Weld wheels with MT 305 ET Streets and 255 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. TH400 deep pan with transmission cooler at rear. Aftermarket
vented fiberglass hood. RPE full engine build details (pictures available) tuned by Cal Hartline.

I had planned on pulling and rebuilding the motor but life has other plans for me right now. I have owned
the car since 1992 and reluctantly selling.

$25,000 takes it. Also, have many of the stock engine parts including the 200R4 transmission (needs rebuild).

Have a Competition Engineering 8 point cage (not yet installed) I will include in deal at no charge.

Attachments

• Front-qtr-view.gif
    Front-qtr-view.gif
    316.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Engine-Assembled.gif
    Engine-Assembled.gif
    757.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Interior.gif
    Interior.gif
    734.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Disassembled-Parts.gif
    Disassembled-Parts.gif
    547.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Engine-bay.gif
    Engine-bay.gif
    743.9 KB · Views: 115
Suggest contact info be added to the ad.
Why is the engine in need of a rebuild?
More details will help with sale.

I damaged the motor during a high speed run. Have not yet taken it apart to assess extent of the damage, but did notice a lot of metal filings when draining the oil pan. Engine was still running at the time before I decided to have it towed home. I have video of it showing a knocking sound once it was back in my garage. Do not know exactly what is wrong with the engine, but know it needs a rebuild based on the amount of filings I removed from the pan.