67 turbo on a 231/235cu.in

v6racer....all my mods are within the THS guildlines....:biggrin: should be interesting when i get to the track this spring ;)

I went 9.20 with a billet 67/68 on 28 pounds of boost.
Sold it to a guy who put it on a street car, he drove it to BG and ran 9.9x on 24 pounds off foot brake.

you make it to the track yet?
Made it to the track 2 months ago in October... as you already know different car from back then.... My turbo in this build is a 6766 w/ .85
car went 7.0 @ 105 mph ... Off the footbrake and blew the tires the whole 60ft. XFI issues with crank sensor ended our 1 pass day... Got XFI back a couple weeks ago and Otto finished tuning last week. Going back to track in the spring keep you posted

What
Made it to the track 2 months ago in October... as you already know different car from back then.... My turbo in this build is a 6766 w/ .85
car went 7.0 @ 105 mph ... Off the footbrake and blew the tires the whole 60ft. XFI issues with crank sensor ended our 1 pass day... Got XFI back a couple weeks ago and Otto finished tuning last week. Going back to track in the spring keep you posted
. What was your boost at when you did 105 in the 8th?

Here's mid 9 second power with 93/alky on an 8.3:1 231ci with an MFS 6766
bc575e73655803571ebeab82507e6145.jpg

For comparison here's a full high 9 sec pass with an MFS 6265 on 93/alky:
b749c7e579679db1f7860f0c2542249e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison, you've gotta fix those blemishes on your screen. They block the best parts.

What
. What was your boost at when you did 105 in the 8th?
Boost was 25lbs..... It was the initial pass w/new turbo , XFI , TR6 ignition and other parts . So we didn't know what the boost was gonna hit on 1st pass

Now that Otto retuned the car... Its running much smoother and the numbers hitting right on target in high gear :D
Cant wait to get back to the track in the spring

It
Now that Otto retuned the car... Its running much smoother and the numbers hitting right on target in high gear :D
Cant wait to get back to the track in the spring
. It should now run like a raped ape with the right air / fuel #s... It's gonna feel like a different car!! Post up new #s when you get them.

No doubt ! It pulled like a som bitch while we were street tuning. Feels like a totally different car from 4yrs ago when it hit 515 hp @ only 18lbs with old turbo and setup.... Your 100pct right! with the right tune and air/fuel #s makes all the difference in the world . I will be posting numbers as soon as i get them.