I think this looks better

Just (MY OPINION)

Attachments

• 0_IMAGE_00042.jpg
    0_IMAGE_00042.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 478
Nice Pic

Just (MY OPINION)

This is the best pic that I've seen you post. This right here does look better than the other guy's GN, although his is also clean.

I do have a question bro. What width are you running up front? The wheel looks wide, almost looks like you're running 20x10 up front, are you? I ask you this because I was talking to this kat at a local wheel shop, and he said that a 10" wide wheel wouldn't be possible to run on the GN. Prove him wrong for me?

Thanks

This is the best pic that I've seen you post. This right here does look better than the other guy's GN, although his is also clean.

I do have a question bro. What width are you running up front? The wheel looks wide, almost looks like you're running 20x10 up front, are you? I ask you this because I was talking to this kat at a local wheel shop, and he said that a 10" wide wheel wouldn't be possible to run on the GN. Prove him wrong for me?

Thanks

Jay, If you dont mind, once again give us the specs on wheels and tires on the car. Also, how low did you go on susp?
I like the pic also. Car looks mean,

Thanks

The front is 20-9, with a 3.5'' lip and the rear is 20-10.5, with a 5'' lip. The front tires are Continental 255/30/20's, and the rear tires are 305/25/20's

The car isn't lowered though.

Thanks again guys

Hey nero the specs are 18 x 9.5 in the front and 18 x 10.5 in the rears.

The rubber is 265 45 18 and 295 35 18 in the rear.

Those 20's look great just don't drive in Ohio with all the potholes and bumps,
I love to drive down south the roads are so smooth, Those wheels fill up the wheel wells excellent.