18s & 20s?

stance

To get Rake the easiest way is with tire height like I have done although i have a QA1 coil over system with BMR control arms it is lower ed a little in the front , the rear is actually a little higher than my stock but my tires are 26.5 tall my fronts are 24.8 tall the side skirts give the illusion of it being lower to the ground because I extended the bottom of the car. Foose always fades the paint at the bottom of the car to make it blend better to the ground its the same think just with skirts. Don't let people get to you your car is your piece of art and expression of your personality. If every guy like the same women we all would be in trouble.:smile:

Sounds like this guy is full of sh#t, he still hasn't posted the pics of what he says is one of the sickest GN's out there. You ain't gotta lie to kick it dogg? :p

Is this car in the Carrollton area? If so, I've seen pics of it after you got the wheels put on. Very nice.

Is this car in the Carrollton area? If so, I've seen pics of it after you got the wheels put on. Very nice.

West side ATL: representing... East here.
We need a pic thread of GNs w/ all wheels sizeslike the other site. This one has way more traffic.
GC

86T-Type, do you have a larger version of that pic?? Looksgood!!! What wheels? Chrome? Polished?

I love the 18-20 look on the g-body
And BTW 20 is the max for me

I just can’t see my self pay that much money for wheels. (I am too cheap)
Id rather put the money into the engine. As I really can’t see the wheels while I am sitting in the car driving it and I also don’t stop and admire my car much.
Not only that, I drive like a NYC cab driver in NY so anything bigger then 16 or 17 would last me about month if I am lucky. (I have enough things to worry about to add over priced wheels to the list)

If I had a weekend car I would go with the 18-20 look.
But for my regular cars 16 it is.

Here is a great look... classy and the right look for a Turbo Regal...

Attachments

• Fillys6_2_600.jpg
    Fillys6_2_600.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 425