18s & 20s?

wheels

They are CCW's it actually rides smoother than my 16's I used to have and handles really well I went with the TOYO T1R they are a really quite tire and good in the rain and dry. when I made the change in the tires I was afraid of the ride quality but it has worked out well I went wil 18's because there is more tire selection the rears ar 275/40/18 they ar 26.5" tall and the fronts are 245/35/18 which are 25" tall and nothing rubbs at all drove to Pigion Forge TN from Cincy Ohio and drove the TAIL of the Dragon with no problems if you want to test your suspension and brakes this is a road you have to drive. roadbikes.us go to Congratulations! Welcome to your new Web Site! September 16 cars and trucks page 2 and 19 see pics of it in action thru the turns.

Looks great xcessiv! Is that side exit exhaust on the side skirt? More pics/details of the car would be appreciated.
Haha, ThePremier called you "bro" after all the talk of racism here....now now, just because the car is black.....
j/k all in fun....

Greg if you want the setup look at the road race suspension thread if you want pics email me I will send more pics

You got jokes man. But honestly, and this is just my personal opinion, it seems like there are a lot of redneck raicist type of individuals participating in this forum. Just by reading the posts in these threads that involve GN's with 20" wheels will provide a perfect illustration of what I am talking about. So many of you people on here have associated big wheels as being "ghetto" or as I have read in some posts, "Leave that to the bros." What type of sh#t is that? People make themselves sound really ignorant. It's not a black thing or a white thing, it's a personal preferance thing. Just because a person doesn't want to have the same ol' style that has been seen over and over again with these GN's, doesn't make that individual a disgrace to the GN community. Does the word "INNOVATE" mean anything to you people on this forum. If you don't know what it means look it up, you'd probably learn something. It's a new generation/era now, and you might as well accept the changes, because it's never gonna be how it was back in the day. I will say that the new style called "Donk" or as I call them "Doinks" are the dumbest sh#t somebody could do to any car, but it doesn't hurt or concern me, so it's whatever. To sum it up, stop being so judgemental and give cedit when credit is due. I'm a fan of all styles, favorite being 19" to 20" wheels on the GN, but I definitely appreciate the old school look at the same time. We're all one community anyways, so basically "Stop Hatin," and associating "Big Ghetto Wheels" as you call it, with one particular race, because I've seen people of all races on "Big Ghetto Wheels"

Well said buddy, tons of closet "racists" in this community--it's a shame though that people still subscribe to such sophmoric thinking. It tends to show itself in these types of threads or in threads when the topic is of a recently deceased black guy (search for johnny cochran).

I'm not too surprised, it's usually the self-proclaimed "christians". :eek: :cool:

And xcessive, your car is amazingly nice looking!!! I'm highly considering 18s in the near future but need something with a chrome/polished lip and black mesh.

I'm not too surprised, it's usually the self-proclaimed "christians". :eek: :cool:

I too am a Christian, Alot of ppl take that as a belief, (Christian vs Catholic vs Mormon vs JW vs etc) not a person by def that emulates Christ. Christian is a crutch, until your walk matches your talk.

Hey Xcessiv, I had to change by drawers, NICE car....You need to come down next spring to Atlanta for the Year One Experience, you'd own the G-body show class, and you could shred Road Atlanta!!

I want to come down to Year One next year if I can swing it with my job busy time for me heres some engine pics

Attachments

• PICT0019.jpg
    PICT0019.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 471
The links you posted are not working. Is there another link available? You car looks killer. I now have an inspiration for my engine compartment! Do you have a cardomain or other website showing the buildup of your car?

xcessive, not only is your car hot, but the engine bay has my two fav colours (red and black)!!! Dude... don't ever SELL that car!!! WOW

Slick car xcessiv. What is that cannister looking thing on the DS of the engine compartment in front of the PM??

engine

The canistar is a power steering resvoir and the color is actuaally a hammererd color with dark grey and black in it

Still No Pics?

Give me until monday and you will see pictures of one of the sickest GN's around.Black on Black with Asanti 3 piece wheels.The front wheel is 20x8.5(255/35/20)tires and the rear has 20x10(295/30/20)tires with a 2.5 inch lip in the front and a 5 inch lip in the rear.

Sounds like this guy is full of sh#t, he still hasn't posted the pics of what he says is one of the sickest GN's out there. You ain't gotta lie to kick it dogg? :p

Man it sounds like there are a bunch of heehawing giter don in the south will rise again hillbilly’s here. I happen to work with a very black man or bro as some of you may call him. He happens to have an 84 Olds on 20’s that may be one of the best looking rides around. Plus I think it will spank most of our GN’s. I happen to like big wheels, it’s not an age thing yes i'am 25 but I bet I have spent more time under hoods of cars then most of you. Plus isn’t Chip Fosse and Boyd putting big wheels on their rods, they seem to be OK WITH IT. My generation isn’t to blame for all of your personal problems people The BRO’S happen to build some really nice rides, so next time your GN is at a show and you cant seem to fine which one is your because there’s 10 right in a row just like it, see if one of the BRO’s have a business card you can get.

DeputyDawg it’s your ride don’t listen to a bunch of old school not willing to change pricks. I sure that it will look awesome, and if not at lest us Young Ghetto Bro’s will give you props.

:cool:

Great Post

Man it sounds like there are a bunch of heehawing giter don in the south will rise again hillbilly’s here. I happen to work with a very black man or bro as some of you may call him. He happens to have an 84 Olds on 20’s that may be one of the best looking rides around. Plus I think it will spank most of our GN’s. I happen to like big wheels, it’s not an age thing yes i'am 25 but I bet I have spent more time under hoods of cars then most of you. Plus isn’t Chip Fosse and Boyd putting big wheels on their rods, they seem to be OK WITH IT. My generation isn’t to blame for all of your personal problems people The BRO’S happen to build some really nice rides, so next time your GN is at a show and you cant seem to fine which one is your because there’s 10 right in a row just like it, see if one of the BRO’s have a business card you can get.

DeputyDawg it’s your ride don’t listen to a bunch of old school not willing to change pricks. I sure that it will look awesome, and if not at lest us Young Ghetto Bro’s will give you props.

:cool:

:D Well Said man, I couldn't agree with you more. It really shows how ignorant people have become this day and age. I love the big wheels as long as it's done in the correct way. If done incorrectly, the ride sits way too high, and it looks horrible, but to each his own.

wow...

Xcessive, that is one nice ride. Very much the look I am going for. How much is your car lowered? I can see you have ground effects on it- looks nice. That is about the height I want my car to ride at, but without the skirts. Again, very nice....

Oh,

Thanks to everyone for the constructive feedback. For the others, there is nothing I can say as it seems you are set in your ways.