1531 Hp @25 Lbs Boost

That is BAD AZZ

I was just talking to my buddy about doing a V8 twin Turbo in My El camino, I am still up in the air because I know what my GN will do, and it is realtivly quiet compared to the new 350 I have in my El camino.

Nice ride. I'm in the process of going blow-thru. Before I gave up on supercharging, I was about to run that blower (D3R).

Who's carb did you go with? Looks like dual needle & seat.
How much trouble was it (carb) dialing it in?
Thanks.
yes, it is a dual needle valve & seat from csu i told them all the specs and they sent the carb to morris race engines they bolted it on i was there to witness with no carb jetting it made 1531 just to make it safe steve said that he was happy but im going from 94 to 98 to be safe.

yes, it is a dual needle valve & seat from csu i told them all the specs and they sent the carb to morris race engines they bolted it on i was there to witness with no carb jetting it made 1531 just to make it safe steve said that he was happy but im going from 94 to 98 to be safe.

Good deal. It's nice to see that the carb was very close right out of the box.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your total ignition timing at max HP?

Anyone who puts a V8 in a Grand National no longer has a Grand National. It's now a regal with GN badges and a V8. If you are not running a Turbo 6 in your GN, then it's not a GN anymore. Just my 2 cents.

Turbo 6 Forever!

Chris
Been there & done that! Trying to race a V/6 is like pouring money into a bottomless pit. Even the venerable stage motors have the life expectancy of a sperm when you start leaning on them hard.The V/8 regal I built back in 1999 has been through 3 different owners & is still running.The stage motors that I ran years ago required constant maintenance.There is no comparison. V/6's are good for setting records & going for joy rides but trying to win races & be consistant is very difficult.

Been there & done that! Trying to race a V/6 is like pouring money into a bottomless pit. Even the venerable stage motors have the life expectancy of a sperm when you start leaning on them hard.The V/8 regal I built back in 1999 has been through 3 different owners & is still running.The stage motors that I ran years ago required constant maintenance.There is no comparison. V/6's are good for setting records & going for joy rides but trying to win races & be consistant is very difficult.

Wow, I guess no one can argue with an ex NHRA SSDX record holder?:eek:

I am having problems with the video conversion, still working on it!:frown:

That's awesome. A lot of people talk crap about blow throughs, but there plenty of people who make them work....