1531 Hp @25 Lbs Boost

INTHEEIGHTS

My Dads Faster Than Yours
i pick up my motor thursday............... i watched it lay down 4 pulls the 1st pull they just took it to 4800 just break it in and it made 1208 hp. the second pull 1442.the 3rd pull it made 1514 hp and the last pull it made 1531 HP AND 1200 FT LBS TORQUE . :eek: he ask how much do i want we can beat on and get close to 1900 hp i said no thats enough for now......... :biggrin: :biggrin: ill post a small clip of the dyno session soon and pics. trying to get it to the track this week. :) :) :)

Congratulations, after this weekend you may see more v8 converts.
What are you setting the car up for?

HEY THANKS JOHN. NMCA EXTREME STREET is the class that im going to run this next year plus plus some drag radial classes. tony ortus holds the record 8.12 i hope i can get it to the ground.........

INTHEEIGHTS said:
HEY THANKS JOHN. NMCA EXTREME STREET is the class that im going to run this next year plus plus some drag radial classes. tony ortus holds the record 8.12 i hope i can get it to the ground.........

Does extreem street allow turbos?
I am assuming this is a turbo, not supercharged motor?
Good luck and if turbo charged get the best boost controller you can!

Damb Ken your car might run in the 11's (LOL) :D I will try to give you a call today.

John Wilde said:
Congratulations, after this weekend you may see more v8 converts.
What are you setting the car up for?

You are damn right. I just have to make it thru Reynolds and hopefully were putting the plans in motion.

Louie L. said:
You are damn right. I just have to make it thru Reynolds and hopefully were putting the plans in motion.

E-mail or PM please.

Louie L. said:

We keep this up and we can start our own website :biggrin:

Mine's coming down this winter. I have an offer to trade my top end combo for SB2.2 set-up so looks like I'll be stepping up before I thought I would. After the trick to making these heads work with boost was found and the car went 153 in the 1/8 on radials I made my mind up :biggrin: Maybe 7's in BG if they let me come ;)

Its sad that you cant race with the engine that came with your cars because the rules are made for V8's. It will be the death of stage engines.

V8 conversions

Anyone who puts a V8 in a Grand National no longer has a Grand National. It's now a regal with GN badges and a V8. If you are not running a Turbo 6 in your GN, then it's not a GN anymore. Just my 2 cents.

Turbo 6 Forever!

Chris

Anyone who puts a V8 in a Grand National no longer has a Grand National. It's now a regal with GN badges and a V8. If you are not running a Turbo 6 in your GN, then it's not a GN anymore. Just my 2 cents.

Turbo 6 Forever!

Chris

any one say fanatic.

if i had the money to get them results. i'd do it yesterday.

i pick up my motor thursday............... i watched it lay down 4 pulls the 1st pull they just took it to 4800 just break it in and it made 1208 hp. the second pull 1442.the 3rd pull it made 1514 hp and the last pull it made 1531 HP AND 1200 FT LBS TORQUE . :eek: he ask how much do i want we can beat on and get close to 1900 hp i said no thats enough for now......... :biggrin: :biggrin: ill post a small clip of the dyno session soon and pics. trying to get it to the track this week. :) :) :)

congrats dude . i hope you can put it all to the ground.

There are almost no classes where the V6 can compete.
If you are building a purpose built race car and you want to go
8s or faster, don't build the V6. You will spend more, wrench more and win less. If you want a nice 9 second or slower car keep the V6.

BTW: I have owned 3 Turbo Regals including a back halved car and 3 stage two motors. If you want one of my stage two motors I will trade you for a turbo ready small block. PM me and send some cash.