1531 Hp @25 Lbs Boost

Sweet pics man! I was just talking to a friend of mine about how cool and different it would be to see a s/c in a Regal, Cool!!!

Ken,

I am sorry I missed your call.
We have been doing a lot of stuff with preparing for the baby.
I would like to catch up with you at some point.

Best regards,

Anyone who puts a V8 in a Grand National no longer has a Grand National. It's now a regal with GN badges and a V8. If you are not running a Turbo 6 in your GN, then it's not a GN anymore. Just my 2 cents.

Turbo 6 Forever!

Chris

I do concur, my good man!

V8 conversions

The pictures look real good even though it's not a turbo. The car should really move. I'll still stick with my Turbo 6 powered GN. Good Luck and let us know what she runs.

Chris

The quest for more power and speed will always happen. Times change and we move on. I once had a Big Block Chevy between the fenders of my Malibu. It looked good and had good power but I wanted something that was more drivable everyday and I found it with the Turbo V6. It dissapointing to the "die hard" Chevy guys to see a Buick V6 in my car. So you guys going to the V8's I wish you luck and get used to being ridiculed because you are now officially a HYBRID just like me! :D :p :tongue:

Oh, and I'll be watching this sub forum because a V8 turbo is not out the question for me either.;)

Im amazed u made this power and boost level with a carb. what made u decide to use a carb ???rules??

INTHEEIGHTS: BAD ASS COMBO! Im not sure if you are on the NMCA board too, but I keep poking around about allowing turbo combos into the class as well. Sure it wont happen, but if it does, I'll be there...

And as far as the whole "if it aint a 6, it aint a GN" bs... :eek:
I will agree that it pisses me off everytime I see an add for a GN that has a carbed sbc 350 motor in it, or 383 or some crap where you know damn well it doesnt even make close to the same power as it did stock.. However, when that sbc has big boost attached to it.. I have learned to appreciate it :D

Ken,

I am sorry I missed your call.
We have been doing a lot of stuff with preparing for the baby.
I would like to catch up with you at some point.

Best regards,
Congrats john....... on the new baby. i have 3 myself its a big job! but i love them to death. thats what i live for .

The pictures look real good even though it's not a turbo. The car should really move. I'll still stick with my Turbo 6 powered GN. Good Luck and let us know what she runs.

Chris
Thanks chris, i just could not make enough power with twin turbo stage 2 and then i take chance of hurting a really valuable piece and or have a basket case of parts.

The quest for more power and speed will always happen. Times change and we move on. I once had a Big Block Chevy between the fenders of my Malibu. It looked good and had good power but I wanted something that was more drivable everyday and I found it with the Turbo V6. It dissapointing to the "die hard" Chevy guys to see a Buick V6 in my car. So you guys going to the V8's I wish you luck and get used to being ridiculed because you are now officially a HYBRID just like me! :D :p :tongue:

Oh, and I'll be watching this sub forum because a V8 turbo is not out the question for me either.;)
i like to be different........

Im amazed u made this power and boost level with a carb. what made u decide to use a carb ???rules??
something i can tune my self. it seems like they are making stupid power with them so thats what i wanted. dont get me wrong ive got 3 grand in the fuel system and 1600.00 in just the carb.so its not cheap.

INTHEEIGHTS: BAD ASS COMBO! Im not sure if you are on the NMCA board too, but I keep poking around about allowing turbo combos into the class as well. Sure it wont happen, but if it does, I'll be there...

And as far as the whole "if it aint a 6, it aint a GN" bs... :eek:
I will agree that it pisses me off everytime I see an add for a GN that has a carbed sbc 350 motor in it, or 383 or some crap where you know damn well it doesnt even make close to the same power as it did stock.. However, when that sbc has big boost attached to it.. I have learned to appreciate it :D
Turbocliff, I DID RUN NMCA ALL YEAR AND DID REALLY GOOD FOR MY FIRST YEAR. I FINISH 10 IN POINTS WON THE COLUMBUS OHIO EVENT
AND WON $ 2800.00.THAT WAS COOL CUZ THEY DID A BIG SPREAD IN THE FASTEST STREET CAR MAGAZINE ABOUT ME AND MY G/N IN EXTREME STREET THIS COMING YEAR. AND A FULL PAGE ON ME WINNING SUPER TRUCK SO THAT WAS KOOL........ISSUE 5 IN THE {FASTESTSTREETCAR.COM} MAGAZINE.3870 LBS STREET LEGAL 9.69 138 MPH........ YES, IF THEY ALLOW TURBO IN THAT CLASS. I WOULD TAKE THE PROCHARGER TOMMORROW..... AND HAVE BLOW THROW CARB AND LIQUID INTERCOOLER 104 MM TURBO. I STILL MAY DO THAT AND RUN NSCA.

NMCA SUPER /TRUCK
POSITION DRIVER NAME TOTAL POINTS
1 Michael Roup 2,050
2 Doug Winters 1,850
3 Eugene Rodriguez 1,450
4 James Smith 1,300
5 Brad Ricart 1,250
6 Randy Ferrell 1,150
7 Spencer Riba 1,000
8 Michael Oellrich 850
9 Kenny Leach 750
10 Kenny Smith 750

procharger

nice car!!!!! what size procharger, heads,cubic inch,just would like to know more about your combo? 1531@25lbs is :eek: thanks ray

dilema swaps/TR

If you want to go faster and compete with all others, the v8 is the way to go..As what John posted,theres a perfect example of david wolfe..a drag radial car running quicker,and heavier than bill anderson 33*17 tire GN lighter car.

once you put a built whatever v8 block into whatever and it is intented for racing purposes,its now call a race car.....no matter how u look at it..

Bytheway i am building a darted 360 ford ci, intented for turbo, and dropping it in a Buick,thats right, in a buick,,,a ford turbocharged SB making more than 1300 hp...and yall will be informed.

http://texastruetens.com/STAFF/ASTAFF.wmv

heres my buddys swap turbo stage v6 little truck that could,,,sucker runs low 5 on the 1/8th

Its a 477 cubic big broddie heads d3r procharger .im going to change it to a F2R and its a roller.

procharger

nice combo!!! are you running extreme street class? if so i think they restricted the blower size to an f1r!!! :confused:

something i can tune my self. it seems like they are making stupid power with them so thats what i wanted. dont get me wrong ive got 3 grand in the fuel system and 1600.00 in just the carb.so its not cheap.

Nice ride. I'm in the process of going blow-thru. Before I gave up on supercharging, I was about to run that blower (D3R).

Who's carb did you go with? Looks like dual needle & seat.
How much trouble was it (carb) dialing it in?
Thanks.