zo6

the adapter from caspers...

The 5 wire just consolidates the maf and intake air temp.
DSC05087.jpg

z06

I take it you have tried it -- are you happy with it - any differance with the ls1..

Doubt if you will really feel any difference between the LS1 sensor and the Z06. Just did it myself but really only because I am running a 4" MAF pipe so didn't want to adapt it down too much. You can pick up Z06 sensors on ebay for around $50 or so and you can also get the adapter from this place. http://www.lsxtune.com/shop/product_info.php/cPath/109_183/products_id/927

I am assuming you already have the translator needed to run the Chevy sensors???

Yes I do have the translator but that is another question - it has the two plugs to make it a plug&play but also has another set of wires that are cut and have no end - any ideas ..

Attachments

• Picture 104.jpg
    Picture 104.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 151
I like it. Got mine for $28 bucks off ebay. (remember these sensors also came on chevy trucks... hint hint) and got the adapter harness. I already had marks 4" k&n kit and a new translator. I upgraded everything at one time and noticed better idle, more turbo sound and better looks.

Also, for future upgrades it would come in handy..