Young & Dumb

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Just looking for a reason to take the Buick for a ride , my wife and I head to Lowes to pick up some stuff . While heading down a 2 lane highway I see the light ahead red with the inside lane open and 1 car waiting . The light turns green long before I get there and the car waiting takes off briskly , kind of like he didn't want anyone coming up on him to pass him . So I catch up to him and slowly creep by but we aren't racing just cruising along with him right on my side 1 car length back . Then we catch a light , he has a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP and must think it's fast cause he was all over the green light ...... I have yet to start the race but I always finish it !! When I saw his back fender I said " Yeah right " then I laid into it , only pulled 17 psi of boost and watched him appear in my rear view mirror !! :D It didn't take long .... 80 mph let off , point made , coasted down to the speed limit , and then he does a fly by and exits next right . As he does his fly by the wife laughs and says " where's he going " , made my day !

Just looking for a reason to take the Buick for a ride , my wife and I head to Lowes to pick up some stuff . While heading down a 2 lane highway I see the light ahead red with the inside lane open and 1 car waiting . The light turns green long before I get there and the car waiting takes off briskly , kind of like he didn't want anyone coming up on him to pass him . So I catch up to him and slowly creep by but we aren't racing just cruising along with him right on my side 1 car length back . Then we catch a light , he has a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP and must think it's fast cause he was all over the green light ...... I have yet to start the race but I always finish it !! When I saw his back fender I said " Yeah right " then I laid into it , only pulled 17 psi of boost and watched him appear in my rear view mirror !! :D It didn't take long .... 80 mph let off , point made , coasted down to the speed limit , and then he does a fly by and exits next right . As he does his fly by the wife laughs and says " where's he going " , made my day !

I've been trying to think of a good rear sticker/slogan for these situations. Something like, "Don't be disillusioned, I'll let you pass when I want you to." or "Watch. I'll let you demonstrate your loser fly by."

I think something like this would make your point, if you end up ahead...
"If you can read this, your car is not as fast as you thought it was".

I would like a BIG rear window decal that says.........

"You dumb ass! Just because you drive fast, Doesn't mean you drive a fast car"