You guys won't believe this one.

whiteregal6

I've had my 87 T for about 12 years, and it has sat the last 8 after the Powermaster failed. Like a moron, I just lost interest in the car. Now, having seen the error of my ways, I'm fixing the brakes (vacuum conversion). I was under the dash looking at what I was going to have to do, trying to locate the pin that holds the pedal to the booster rod. Looking, looking....just a hole. There was no pin in the thing. Let's see, locate the four 15 mm nuts on each side of the pedal....I only see two. It appears that two of those are MIA also. I have never had the brakes worked on since I owned the car. I wonder what would happen if I had been driving and the pedal slid off the booster rod? Yeah, that's what I thought.

I am willing to bet that since the pin "fell" out that I am missing all kinds of hardware on that bolt. Anyone know where I can get these aside from going out to the junkyard to take them off a G-Body? Someone posted a picture of the pin, so I know what it looks like. I'm just wondering about the rest of the hardware (spacers, nuts, etc.). What else is supposed to be there? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

used parts emporium (junk yard)

any Regal, Cutlass , Monte, Grand Prix - since all you need is hardware.
I don't know offhand what others will furnish the correct hardware.
The brake pedal will NOT interchange - use your original.