You can't touch this...!

That's funny. The only thing that was forced was this guys tolerance for the crack that he smoked right before writing that ad.

Alright Rich, :mad:

I always suspected you worked for a secret government organization that not even the government was aware of. Now I know were you got your GN from.

I also got vibes from some of your most frequent writers that they were all really aliens. And that they used their vast knowledge and far superior intelligence to create the turbo GN's.

I also know that all these forum members are conspiring to take back the car market from those nasty Japenese and their fast little cars. If they succeed, their next invasion is the final domination of NASCAR. :rolleyes:

Yep.....I new you guys were up to no good! :rolleyes:

Now, how about those citings of Elvis trading in a Caddillac for a turbo GN ? I'm sure you heard about it.....I mean..like.... don't you guys know how to cross over from different dimensions....:rolleyes:......:confused:

CIA? I know the FBI had around 250 turbo buicks but that was 86 I believe,I saw one about 4 years...