XFI tuning and emmsions, need help, badly.

Blak92

First off, so no one feels lied to, this is not for a GN... its for a Mopar. Ive had 0 luck finding anyone on any mopar boards to help with this. A freind of mine had one of these for several years, they are a bad machine no doubt. Ive been around my share of fast cars, GNs, owned a 2003 Cobra (11.70@120, totalled by the Xwife obtaining her DUI) Lasers, Talons, Fbodies, Foxes etc etc. But this is my baby, and I need a hand with it, bad.

Its a 1992 Dodge dakota, Vortech Sced, intercooled, stripped of its automatic and 4wd and replaced with a tremec TKO600. FAST XFI run, built rear, interior, etc etc... done everything myself except the motor which Im sorry I didnt but thats another matter. It will be replaced with a stroker 390 soon enough. Ive had no tuning experience b4 now, and have self tought myself via the internet on different forums and such but no one seems to use FAST more than you all. But I need now to pass emmisions. Plus I have a few driveability items to cure, but the truck runs well and is getting better the more I learn. But I really need help with how to set up the spark and AF tables and whatever else to pass. I do have EGR, but it does not operate like GMs at all, so we'll have to see how that goes. The motor is just a stock 318, top to bottom. There is a high flow cat installed.

Pics of the truck are here at
photobucket.com search Blak92

I was really hoping any of you using XFI could email me your tune files that you use for emmsions... primarily the dyno one, M240 or whatever it is. I have never seen any other except my own, so I dont even know if I have setup my AE tables right or Ive got it just fudged somehow... hoping to learn that too... But a guess I should post over in the ECU section for that.

Really hoping you could help a fellow gear head out, even if Im wrenching on a Mopar.