XFI Qwik Tune

GNAT87

Not to good with electronics but does anyone know anything about the Qwik Tune on FAST? How to wire in a switch?:confused:

Do you already have the switch? You can buy a switch from Cal and others on this board that is prewired with terminals already crimped and detailed instructions on how to install. I do not remember the cost but it is pretty cheap. From there just follow the pictures in the instructions and your ready to go. I use mine all the time.
Tg

No, i dont already have the switch. Is it anything special? Any pics? Thanaks for the help and the reply:)

Don't have any pics on me but it is simple and inexpensive. If you look in your XFI help file under "schematics and instruction sheets" there is a file "Cal select switch 301409" that explains using toggle switches or a BCD switch.
I would really recommend contacting Cal or one of the others and just purchasing a switch from them that comes with nice instructions, you could be done in a half hour if you milk it.

Tg

I will contact Cal soon. So you have a few different programs for your car, for example like 93 octane and cut-out closed and then race gas with cut-out open and by selecting it on the switch it changes it right? You use yours quite often?

Yes... mine is a little different in that it is a SBC not GN. I have three different tunes for my car and I switch between them frequently. Just select the tune 0-3 (selection 4 puts it in flash mode) while ign is off and then start the car. I cannot remember but you might be able to display the active tune in the dash board.
Tg

Do you already have the switch? You can buy a switch from Cal and others on this board that is prewired with terminals already crimped and detailed instructions on how to install. I do not remember the cost but it is pretty cheap. From there just follow the pictures in the instructions and your ready to go. I use mine all the time.
Tg

Who else besides Cal from Hartline sells them? I am in need of one but also from someone who ships US Post office. Thanks for any information.

Silas,

We ship US post office, Fed Ex, and UPS.

You can also change cal selections through the laptop. Your current selection and cal switch can be viewed on the main dashboard.

We ship US post office, Fed Ex, and UPS.

You can also change cal selections through the laptop. Your current selection and cal switch can be viewed on the main dashboard.

I've called and the lady said they only do UPS ground. I'll try again later today and see what happens. Thanks!

Thumbwheel went out today, USPS. Thank you for your order and more importantly, Thank you for your service!