XFI low end stutter/missing

karolko

I am trying to work all the bugs out of my tune and i just cannot seem to figure out what is causing a low end stutter when i am trying to accelerate from a stop light. If i give it more than 15% throttle it starts burping and stuttering on me. After i get it over the hump it is just fine. This stutter always happens at 100kpa and around 2500rpm. The main AE fuel table numbers look perfect in that area so i am next to certain it is not that.

setup is xfi, msd dis4, cam sensor, 96lbs injectors, factory coil pack.

What could be causing this issue and how do i fix it.

I was told to play with the AE Fuel Vs. TPS position table, other mentioned playing with the AE fuel vs TPS rate or AE Fuel vs Map rate table.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction.

On the datalog, it shows that the engine goes majorly lean during the stutter (15.97)

Help Please

Adrian

.cfg? i don't know what file extension that is. I have a the .gct file. what do you want? and where can i find it.
thanks for offering to help.

Adrian

Adrian, if you want to give me a call I'll help you sort it out.

Hey Cal, glad to see that you have survived the frigid white north we call home :) and that deadly cold Holly told me about.

i will give you a call on monday. I am off to go fishing for the weekend. I need out of the city.

Hey Adrian,

Give me a call.. Been meaning to talk!

Pm me if you forgot my number.

Don