XFI and ditching OPTISPARK

srz

Own a 93 Z28 LT1 388ci w/ an F1 blower. Opti took a no notice dump on me w/ less than 900 miles on it. Don't beat on me too bad but I'm still on version 1.13....never get to drive the car due to one issue after another.

I trying to find out what all is involved in switching over to sequential and possibly doing an EFI conncetion COP setup EFI Connection, LLC - EFI Connection 24x System . I still use the factory pcm for turning the fuel pumps on and one other thing that I can't recall right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm at my wits end w/ this thing.

Thanks!

I have done a few CNP conversions for LT1's. I posted in your other thread. Or you can go to the other web site :cool:

optispark

:confused:
Own a 93 Z28 LT1 388ci w/ an F1 blower. Opti took a no notice dump on me w/ less than 900 miles on it. Don't beat on me too bad but I'm still on version 1.13....never get to drive the car due to one issue after another.

I trying to find out what all is involved in switching over to sequential and possibly doing an EFI conncetion COP setup EFI Connection, LLC - EFI Connection 24x System . I still use the factory pcm for turning the fuel pumps on and one other thing that I can't recall right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm at my wits end w/ this thing.

Thanks!

I have a 96 ss lt4 xfi with 7al 2 msd and a crank trigger set up with optispark and jegs msd its not cheap to do, but it works well about 500 bucks for the replacement dist.The factory dist op. is crap olla

:confused:

I have a 96 ss lt4 xfi with 7al 2 msd and a crank trigger set up with optispark and jegs msd its not cheap to do, but it works well about 500 bucks for the replacement dist.The factory dist op. is crap olla

Got any pics? Like to see that.