WTT my '02 Camaro drag car roller for GN

Wardlaw

Looking to possibly trade (or sell) my 2002 Camaro Z28 as a roller. Car has about 2,500 total miles on it. Car has never seen rain let alone snow/salt. It's a 1SC "Stripper" (no power options) I ordered in Dec. 2001. Taken off the street in 2005 when I started converting it to a track only car. Car is a hard top. I've listed a few things on it but if there is any interest I'll get specific. I'm looking to take some new pics now that I have some room in the garage. It's set up for an LS motor. It's ran a few low 10's @ 133-135 not dialed in with the N/A 347ci LS1. Car has set the last 3 years. Price may seem kinda high for a roller but considering the equipment and condition it's what I want for it.

I would like to trade for a clean, running/driving 85-87 GN hard top with clean title and factory interior/dash/counsol that hasn't been cut up. I don't care about performance mods, stereo equipment, wheels, working A/C, etc. Whatever I get will be 100% re-done (eventually).

If we can come up with the right trade, I also have a sweet 2006 28ft American Hauler enclosed trailer we could work into the deal. Only been used a hand full of times taking the Camaro to races.

- 10pt ChroMo cage certed to 8:50's
- BMR square sub-frames
- PA ChroMo cross member with solid mounts
- PA tubular ChroMo A-arms
- Travel limiters
- "Save Your Ass Bars"
- Mad Man manual rack
- Manual Brakes
- Hal QA1 R's front single adjustables
- Aerospace front "drag" brakes
- Hal QA1 single adjustable coil-over rears
- Aerospace front brakes
- Strange 12 bolt w/Strange lightened Pro Race 33 spline axles 4.56 gear spool
- LCA relocation brackets
- Spohn ChroMo chassis mount T/A
- Wolfe Anti roll bar
- Wolfe rod end LCA's, panhard
- A1000 fuel system
- Sumped aluminum fuel tank (stock location)
- Light weight carpet
- Kirkey Alum seat
- ATI TH350 w/brake RMVB
- ATI Tree Master converter
- Dynotech "Metal Matrix" driveshaft (BIG $$$)
- Centerline Warrior wheels

Thats some of it. I have the original 5.7L block and almost everything to put the motor back together. Like I said, can provide greater detail if needed. Car is the original Silver paint. If you can find a scratch, you have REALLY good eyes. Comes with 2 hoods. (1) stock & (1) 'glass SS style. Have a ton of misc. stock parts also.

I have not posted pics on here before but can email them to anyone interested. PM me or email eric@wankoelectric.com with any questions.

Thanks

Prefer to trade but $12,500 would be the price for everything listed. If someone were interested the trailer and some of the motor stuff we could work it out from there.