WTT: build "109" shortblock for a complete stock engine

alittlev6

8 sec club
LIke the title says: i have a faerman racing built "109" shortblock complete with:
Wiseco forged piston 40' over
moly rings
new bearings
Conley spec II custom 212/212 cam
Comp lifter
Comp timing chain
fresh rods
miked/turned crank 10'/10'
JE light weight pins
Balance/blue printed by faerman racing
GM timing modified cover w/ miledon heavy duty oil pump and biggie oil filter adapter
GM stock flywheel
Razor lower race crank pulley
new cam sensor

cost me approx. 2000$ to fully assemble this shortblock,, has about 3000 miles,street duty with 4-5 passes at the strip... everything looks as it was from the machine shop..
Im looking to trade this shortblock for a complete GN stock engine.. let me know what yall have. and we can close a deal thanks

PS. and when i say complete stock engine.. i mean from intake to oil pan.. plus the stock turbo and asse..

LIke the title says: i have a faerman racing built "109" shortblock complete with:
Wiseco forged piston 40' over
moly rings
new bearings
Conley spec II custom 212/212 cam
Comp lifter
Comp timing chain
fresh rods
miked/turned crank 10'/10'
JE light weight pins
Balance/blue printed by faerman racing
GM timing modified cover w/ miledon heavy duty oil pump and biggie oil filter adapter
GM stock flywheel
Razor lower race crank pulley
new cam sensor

cost me approx. 2000$ to fully assemble this shortblock,, has about 3000 miles,street duty with 4-5 passes at the strip... everything looks as it was from the machine shop..
Im looking to trade this shortblock for a complete GN stock engine.. let me know what yall have. and we can close a deal thanks

I have a 109 with 67,000 original miles if intreasted call me 920 979 6477 ask for mike

PS. and when i say complete stock engine.. i mean from intake to oil pan.. plus the stock turbo and asse..

Noe,
I get off work @ 3:00 on sat. Give me a call and we can meet up to show you the (2) that I have.
CC

Did you find a suitable trade motor? Are you interested in a couple of hot airs? Lastly, if you aren't interested in hot air trades, are you going to sell outright??