WTB: glove box door / lock - any color or condition

jsta6

John 15:17
I was working on something, and I killed the lock on my glove box.

I need a glove box lock and door. I know they are keyed differently. I need a spring from inside the lock, and I need the door itself becuase I can't get my lock back together, and I need to see how it is done on a working door.

I would like to trade for my Turbo Buick articles on CD-ROM, if possible.:D

TIA!

Shawn let me look on the parts car I have here and if its good I will be willing to swap with yah. The CD sounds cool and I don't need the glove box door anyway Daniel Ray

Originally posted by need boost
Shawn let me look on the parts car I have here and if its good I will be willing to swap with yah. The CD sounds cool and I don't need the glove box door anyway Daniel Ray

Thanks!

Originally posted by RobCrisafulli
Can you post the instruction on how to get that lock apart?

The lock on my limited broke.

Info would be much appreciated...

Robert
rob_crisafulli@yahoo.com

There is a small screw at the top of the door on top of the lock. It holds the keeper ring for the lock cylinder. If you take that out, the cylinder should slide out / forward.

HTH.

You may want to get a second opinion, I know everything about nothing, and nothing about everything.

Originally posted by jsta6
There is a small screw at the top of the door on top of the lock. It holds the keeper ring for the lock cylinder. If you take that out, the cylinder should slide out / forward.

The cylinders are all keyed differently. My plan is to take my cylinder out and put it in to another lock assembly. And them to put the new assembly / old cylinder in to my old door.

HTH.

You may want to get a second opinion, I know everything about nothing, and nothing about everything.

The server is screwed up, but this is what I wanted to ad to my post:

The cylinders are all keyed differently. My plan is to take my cylinder out and put it in to another lock assembly. And them to put the new assembly / old cylinder in to my old door.

Originally posted by need boost

I think I have one on the way, so don't rush.

I will send you a CD anyway if you send me your address.:D

shot you a private message with my address . Let me know if you need that door and I will shoot it out to you. Daniel Ray

DOH!

Who sent me the glove box door?

The PM's are gone from this board and I need to get in touch with you.

My WIFE lost the key you sent me and I need to know if you have another one. :(

Shawn DUDE lol let me see if I can get ahold of John again and see if he can send you another one Daniel Ray :eek: