WTB 86-87 Stock Air Cleaner Setup

undadog123

I'm looking to buy a complete 86-87 stock air cleaner setup. I need everything hose, elbow, bracket, housing, front duct and anything else that came with it. My car didn't have it when I purchased years ago and I need to pass CA smog and I can't get pass the visual part. I'll take the stock up pipe too if you have one. I think smog techs around here don't like chrome too much. I'm just putting the stuff on to smog and taking it back off so condition is not that important. Give me a price shipped to 94572. Thanks

I'm looking to buy a complete 86-87 stock air cleaner setup. I need everything hose, elbow, bracket, housing, front duct and anything else that came with it. My car didn't have it when I purchased years ago and I need to pass CA smog and I can't get pass the visual part. I'll take the stock up pipe too if you have one. I think smog techs around here don't like chrome too much. I'm just putting the stuff on to smog and taking it back off so condition is not that important. Give me a price shipped to 94572. Thanks
I have all of it except the maf

Thanks to turboanthoni I have everything except the duct from Maf to turbo. If anyone has it give me a price shipped to 94572. Don't need perfect just need it in driver condition to pass smog.. Thanks

See which duct piece you need?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27