Wrong Distributor????

bobby wilson

Startin Static
Hi. I thought I had a turbo distributor for my 78. but there is no 4 wire square plug . the module has 4 wires on one side and 2 on the other. there are 6 wires into the coil including the tach. I spent forever finding the turbo controler now I cant hook it up . HELP!!
Thanks in advance
Bobby

Wrong distibutor

Sorry no dig. camera. The post ( vacum/ wiring diagram ) Above shows my turbo control center. My distributor Has no place for the square 4 prong plug to go? Or at least I can't find it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Bobby

On the early models that use the turbo control center the connector for the distributor is round, the distributor should also have the corresponding female round connector. The wires are: brown, black, white and green

Wrong distributoe

I'm terribly sorry! The plug went from round to square back to round (Ha,Ha). It is a round plug with a yellow locking cap . I just can't find out where to plug it in? There are 4 wires going from the ing. mod. to the coil , The coil end having a 4 wire square plug (this time for real), Also the hot wire and a tach. wire go into the coil. Where on the distributor is the plug in? Also where on the distributor is the part no. mentioned in the above post?

Thanks again Bobby