Wow this global warming is BRUTAL!!!

BlackMetal

Can't take this intense March heat anymore! Walk in the door tonight to hear CBS 2 news talking about 6" of snow this weekend on the downstairs TV. Just two or three days ago the guy on CLTV was saying "a few more chilly days but safe to say we'll be seeing 60s shortly". Where did you get your information, Bozo?? Man I wish I could get paid to pull a weather forecast out of my butt.:mad: :mad: :mad:

you can only save the earth by sacrifice

dilbert2004073470620Custom.gif

Global warming is all a hoax. They can't even predict the weather let alone predict the global warming. Think about this fact. !0,000 years ago the glacier over Chicago was over a mile thick and created lake Michicagan. I guess the few indians melted it with their campfires. Ponder that. Brad

For the record, my reference to global warming was completely sarcastic. Hence "I can't take this March heat any more"... it's been mid 30s. I have considered global warming a hoax and media scam all along, so no arguement from me. Notice how it's hardly playing a role in the election, they can't exploit global warming if the weather doesn't play along. :)

Global warming is a hyped up myth. How do these bozos expect to believe their crys of global warming and how it is going to effect the climate 20 years from now when they still have trouble predicting the weather in Chicago 3 hours in advance?

If there is any meteorologist (sp?) than can even semi-accurately predict the weather and temperature in chicago for a full week... then I might take his/her opinion into consideration on their outlook for the climate a decade from now. Until then, anyone who hypes up global warming can go pound dirt IMHO.

Agreed. Nothing wrong with humanity trying to take a little better care of the environment, but the media trying to create a wave of fear throughout the entire planet is shameful.

If instead of one of the coldest winters in decades, we would have had one of the warmest... the media would be all over with global warming hype. It's been so cold that Al Gore has had larger heaters installed in his mansion, limos and jet :) What a douchbag!

Yep brutal!!

And the first day of spring....Fricking 8 inches of snow so far just today!

This really sucks.