Wow GNX for 6k

6shot

Wow a GNX for 6,000 buy it now on ebay #8035611257. Take a look Fraud.
How Do i post a picture??

Thanks

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS LISTING, this has been listed 3 times this week for $8500, $5600 I think and now this. reported it to ebay and should be gone in a couple hours

Dont any of you try to steal this out from under me. I saw it first and already wired $6000 to this guys account in the Caymen Islands (I guess he wants to save on taxes). He said that the car is in storage and should be shipped out early next week. I can't wait! I also bought a '70 AAR Cuda for another $5k, which is well below book. It seems the poor guy has really fallen on hard times and needs to get some cash real quick, "a rash of bad luck" as he describes it. Oh well, you know what they say, "the early bird gets the worm," sorry guys. :D

gnx for 6k

Ok, yes I was attempting to be funny (thus the smilies). Thanks to the many of those who pm'd and showed their concerns. . .please forgive my extremely dry sense of humor. On a side note and speaking of E-bay, I was given the opportunity to tour the founders' 54,000 sq. ft home (under construction) in the hills over looking the Las Vegas strip recently. WOW!

He also has a a Ford 429 mufstain on ebay as well. Make it a two fer.