Will this Q-Jet fit my car?

This is what the auction says:

This is a used Rochester Quadrajet 4 bbl carburetor. I do not know what it came out of or what condition it is in other than the throttle plates are good and it is not frozen up. Carb probably needs a kit. It is being sold "AS IS". The numbers on the carb are: 704519, 0485, 17050819, 7042897 and 16.

Hurry 3 hours left!

That's a non electronic carb.

If your just looking to convert your 2 barrell to a 4 barrel, you'll want an electronic carb. A trip to most junkyards will get you a 4 barrel intake and electronic Qjet. Just find a 81/84 4.1 Buick V6. They are fairly easy to find.

http://www.flash.net/~rjgeorge/252V6.htm

That's a factory 4.1 intake that has been polished. It doesn't have the thermostat housing, EGR and all the little fittings you would get if you bought a complete carb/intake assembly.

The junkyard by me sells the carb/intake for ~$75 and the carb can be exchanged if it's bad.

The shipping charges usually kill any good on-line deals for haevy items IMO.

I'm more than willing to help out, but sorry, I'm not going to the junkyard (even if it wasn't below freezing) to find, remove, purchase, box, and ship an intake/carb assembly. I think your missing my point. I'm suggesting you find a junkyard near you and get the catrb/intake. ;)