Will new S-10 wheels fit on our cars?

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
I am kinda thinking that the new wheels that come on the S-10s with the sport suspension would look sweet on the TRs. I'm not talking about the Extreme wheels, but the five spoke lookin ones. Does anyone know if they will fit? I know a guy who has 99 GMC Sonoma wheels on his 83 Monte but I don't know how relevent that is....thanks for the help!

which s-10 wheels??

the ZQ8 step side lowered truck they had out a few years ago??

the wheel that is similar looking to a Z28 wheel from the late 90's???

no those wont fit-

lots of back space

nope....go to chevrolet.com and get to the s-10 page and then click on interior/colors/wheels...then click on wheels and its the third wheel over. It comes with the sport suspension. It doesn't look like it has too much backspacing...but I don't know. The have a polished lip and a gray-ish spoke color.

are you talking about the S-10 with the ZQ8 suspension??

lowered with special shocks??

nevermind, i found em---

those are different wheels than i thought-

telstars look better :)

they will go ...they are same size as extreem wheels which i had on my car for a while and are now on Bruces car (we4)

go to his web site and you can find a pic of his car wuth the extreem wheels on it

Tom Tom,
I was wondering the same thing, I like those wheels as well. They will fit. Like REDS said, Bruce has them on his car, and I've seen an S-10 running around my area with stock GN wheels on it, and they fit well.

But if you plan on getting 'em from the dealer....:eek:....watch out for the price, unless you can find a set used. I don't see a lot of them on the road.

Steve

HOLY CRAP!! Wow, I was thinkin mid $300's or something....daaaaym!

Might wanna try an S-10 Message board or something, maybe they have a for sale section.

Good Luck,
Steve

He's NOT talking about S-10 Extreme wheels

The S-10 Extreme wheels are completely different than the wheels in question that started this post. The one's he's talking about are the standard sport two-tone five spokes. Kinda "swoopy" look to them. They're actually my favorite factory stock wheel of anything on the road today. I don't know the size/back spacing/wheel pattern, but if they fit correctly and you can get them at a good price I'd give'm a shot. I've seen A LOT of crappy looking wheels under a GN/TR.. It's all a matter of taste..

Yep that's the ones

Yep... the middle ones... "Swoooopy" hehehehe IMHO they look sooooooooooooo much better than the Extreme wheels..