Wide band O2

4 Sale
Any thouhgts, comments or first hand experience. Seems like a cleaner install, fits into gage pod or dash.

HTML:
http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10002&catalogIdentifier=Jegs_Direct&categoryId=63485&parentCategoryId=10625

IMHO..... go with the Innovate Lc1/XD16 combo. Mike at Full throttle ought to have as good a price as you will find..... similar money to the gauge you are looking at...... but expandible with many other products that innovate has..... I am running one....it would fit in a gauge pod just fine... or you can surface mount it if you like.......

Thanks. All the wideband O2's I had seen, the monitor looked like a DVOM stuck to the dash. Doesn't look like a bung is included, no biggie :biggrin:

441120 said:
Thanks. All the wideband O2's I had seen, the monitor looked like a DVOM stuck to the dash. Doesn't look like a bung is included, no biggie :biggrin:

My Innovate had a bung included.

HTH

go with the Innovate Lc1/XD16 combo. Mike at Full throttle < ---- thats where i got mine also