Who's gonna win it?

DailyDrifter

The Slow and the Curious
I would like to see Biffle take the championship but that's probably a longshot :mad:. My next two are Stewart (that guy can drive anything) or that old guy Mark Martin. I really dont want to see Johnson or Gordon win.

As much as I hate to say it......the 48 team looks pretty damn good, and we all know that they can get it done........

And I've never been a Mark Martin fan either, but I wouldn't mind seeing him win......definately more than Johnson or Gordon.

Stewart would probably be my choice of this years chasers....my driver (Harvick) didn't make it this year:confused:

As much as I hate to say it......the 48 team looks pretty damn good, and we all know that they can get it done........

And I've never been a Mark Martin fan either, but I wouldn't mind seeing him win......definately more than Johnson or Gordon.

Stewart would probably be my choice of this years chasers....my driver (Harvick) didn't make it this year:confused:
Been a Gordon fan for years and would love to see him take it, but I'm pretty sure Jimmy's gonna get it done. Funny thing is, wife's been w/ home depot for 11 years and Jimmy is my second fav!!!

Been a Gordon fan for years

I'm sorry to hear that;).

It looks like Martin is the closest one right now to seal the deal, but Stewart is a DAMN good driver. I actually missed the last two races, hopefully I can catch it next weekend :rolleyes:. I just hate to see the guys that won the last couple of seasons keep winning:frown:, I know Gordon and Johnson are good drivers, but I would still like to see someone else steal the show. If Biffle can somehow pull a miracle off, I would sell my car and buy a Mustang :rolleyes::eek::redface:, but I'm pretty confindent it wont happen this season :D

Unfortunately it looks like the 48 again. Jimmy and Chad are just unstoppable. I would like to see Mark Martin win as I think he is very deserving of a championship.

I'm a Dale Jr fan and hell I'm happy if he just finishes a race anymore:mad:

I sayJimmie Johnson will win. I have been right three out of the last three times....

I am, also, a Jeff Gordon fan.

Wow todays race really sucked. It was as exciting as watching two old people watching a silent movie :rolleyes:. Neuman had on hell of a crash :eek:, and landed on Harvicks hood. And #48 still finishes in the top 5 after sitting in last place for how long :rolleyes:

Hard to beat that Hendrick power! LOL Sorry I am not a huge Nascar guy, I just work for a Hendrick dealership.:D Hard to say what 4 championships will do for the sport. I heard them talking on espn and they compaired the dominance to Tiger Woods. Love it or hate it they get the job done.