Who would you cast for The Dukes of Hazzard the movie

Little6pack

Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke's in itsy-bitsy cut-offs :cool: I can deal with looking at her bod.

The planned big screen remake of "The Dukes of Hazzard." Ashton Kutcher and Paul Walker have been mentioned as the General Lee-driving cousins Bo and Luke Duke.

Who would you cast

Originally posted by Captain Mark
Charlie Daniels as Uncle Jessie!:D

Best idea I heard all week!

PAUL WALKER?? Dude, that guy couldn't act his way out of an enema commercial. ASHTON KUTCHER?? Don't disrespect the south like that!!!

I'll have to think of who would be better.

With how crappy movies are nowadays, I wouldn't be surpried to end up seeing Ben Affleck and Matt Damon cruising in the General lee.:rolleyes:

Hollywood is clueless...the peolpe who pay to see that pap are borderline criminal.

Ruben Studdard as Boss Hogg, and Vin Diesel as Roscoe P. Coltrane. We're well on our way to the best box office bomb since Gigli!

Originally posted by WakkoSS
Ruben Studdard as Boss Hogg

:D That's funny!

Hey, we need to find a role for Snoop Dog. He's in all these movies now. Did they have any pimps on that show! :D

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
With how crappy movies are nowadays, I wouldn't be surpried to end up seeing Ben Affleck and Matt Damon cruising in the General lee.:rolleyes:

Hollywood is clueless...the peolpe who pay to see that pap are borderline criminal.

Since they are both BOSTON BOYS they would call the movie
YANKEE LEE :D And the car would need to be a good ole New england rust bucket:eek:

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
Since they are both BOSTON BOYS they would call the movie
YANKEE LEE :D And the car would need to be a good ole New england rust bucket:eek:

......or the General Grant.:D

They would have Daisy in the kitchen boiling Lobsters for them.:cool:

Originally posted by Captain Mark
:D

We need to find a role for Snoop Dog. He's in all these movies now. Did they have any pimps on that show! :D

He could be the MOONSHINE PIMP & hire the dukes to make delivery of a new version RAP SHINE

Maybe he could be Cooter. "Yo, dizzle, when you gonna get the General Lizzle into my shop fo' some dubs?"

It'd be an Evo with General Schwartzkopf (or however) on it, since General Lee might be offensive. And it'd be the Dukes of Atlanta, Yo.

Don't waste your money. The intolorant elite in Hollywood have decided to take the Confederate Flag off the Generall Lee.