Who was it that purchased a 2004r pricipals of operation book?

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
Who bought this book and where? I have an idea and would like to get ahold of one. Please either post, email, or call me. I will take care of whoever comes up with it. :):):)

Thanks
Bruce
WE4
WWW.ptsnctb.com

80Malibu

Oh yeah, btw, I bought the GM 200-4R " Principle of Operations" manual through Helm for under $25 with shipping. Great book, great ino, heard about this book from this site, so once again, thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bruce

I will take care of whoever comes up with it
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Craig :):) I knew I had just saw it somewhere and I 'll be darned if I couldn't find it. Emailed him.. Thanks Again....

Bruce
WE4

So Bruce,

you're finally going to sit down and learn how these transmissions work, Huh? ;)

BTW, last time I ordered some of these (about 3 years ago) for the tech guys here, the original, color version was out of print. Helm was making rather cheesy, but better-than-nothing, black-&-white copies of the book. If you get your hands on a color version, you're lucky.

Think I'll lock my copy up so it doesn't walk. :p

where is this book found?

Tried doing a search on helms site, but could not come up with anything. Where is it?

For whatever reason, you won't be able to find it on the " HELM" site, nor will you be able to use their search engine ( even with the part #) to find it. I had to call them to order it. The part # was: HM2004RPO.
It was $15.00 plus 6.50 S&H. Happy reading!;)

I didn't have the info in front of me when I posted the previous response. The info for Helm publications is:

Helm Publications Division
14310 Hamilton Avenue
Highland Park, MI 48203

Phone #: 1-800-782-4356

Yea, I think I am gonna try to learn how these work. Figured it was about time...lol

I am teaching a class and would like to have tyhis book to make understanding easier. I could probobly write the book if I had the time..heheheh

These books are a great way to instruct.
thanks for the info "selective shim guy"....:)
Thanks for the call too.....

Bruce
WE4
www.ptsnctb.com