Who Wants To Meet??

S

Syclone

hey guys well i know im not a GN owner but i am in the Turbo family. I wanted to know if yall would like to meet out at britmoore this friday or saturday night or meet at MIami Subs or James Coney Island On HWY 6 near Kmart. or Anywhere i know there is at least 2 GN owners near the HWY 6 area. because i Saw 1 pulling out of some apartments the other day. Or who would even like to meet tonight around 8PM At HWY6 and Clay Rd at the out of business Gas station??
Well its an I dea ill be there at 8 wait 10 min to see if anyone shows up.
then im leaving if no one does
well gtg
Trevor

Originally posted by Syclone
hey guys well i know im not a GN owner but i am in the Turbo family. I wanted to know if yall would like to meet out at britmoore this friday or saturday night or meet at MIami Subs or James Coney Island On HWY 6 near Kmart. or Anywhere i know there is at least 2 GN owners near the HWY 6 area. because i Saw 1 pulling out of some apartments the other day. Or who would even like to meet tonight around 8PM At HWY6 and Clay Rd at the out of business Gas station??
Well its an I dea ill be there at 8 wait 10 min to see if anyone shows up.
then im leaving if no one does
well gtg
Trevor

Hey Trevor, don't give up, I would think Sunday night was not
a good time since a bunch of people went to the Car Club Bash
at Sealy on Saturday night and come in late. You are welcome
to join the HBC and race with the club at Sealy, they do not
require you to own and race a Buick, just be a member.

Do you belong to the HBC mailing list? if not you should join
because a number of people do post from time to time when
there going out to check out the night life on that end of town.

Take Care

Well im sponsered by CONLEYS.
but i am not apart of HBC i want to join. i was going to make it out there but i didnt. i usually run for thunder foot when i goto CCB At sealy but i like street stock night cause you get alot more passes in. i heard there is a typhoon that runs with HBC is that true?? cause it is hard to find other Syclone owners around.
well gtg
Trevor

Well im sponsered by CONLEYS.

Hmmmm I wonder if they want to sponser a GN hehehe

but i am not apart of HBC i want to join. i was going to make it out there but i didnt. i usually run for thunder foot when i goto CCB At sealy but i like street stock night cause you get alot more passes in. i heard there is a typhoon that runs with HBC is that true??

That I can't say for sure, I don't get to attend that many CCB
but it would not suprise me at all, members bring what ever
they want to play, I have even run my Dodge 3/4T truck
heheh

Take Care, and I hope to see you at one of the events

Syclone, are they still racing out at Brittmore? I thought it has been shut down since someone got killed out there? I need to find somewhere to street race other than Rankin, I refuse to go out there anymore.

Yea racing still goes on at rankin. No one got killed back in january a girl got hit by a neon, I was standing right next to her and call a ambulance in time. all gshe got was a concusion and stiches. then not to long ago there was that wreck. and no one was hurt.you want to meet up this saturday on hwy 6 and flow each other out there?? the racing doesnt start till about 10:30 judgeing since last time i was out there.
well
gtg
Trevor

Yea racing still goes on at rankin. No one got killed back in january a girl got hit by a neon, I was standing right next to her and call a ambulance in time. all gshe got was a concusion and stiches. then not to long ago there was that wreck. and no one was hurt.you want to meet up this saturday on hwy 6 and flow each other out there?? the racing doesnt start till about 10:30 judgeing since last time i was out there.
well
gtg
Trevor

I might head out there Sat. It depends on if I have anything going or not, but so far, I think I could probably make it.
The thing is, I might have my nitrous hooked up on my mustang by Sat. evening, so I might be anxious to drive it, and not the Buick.

Ross

Yeah, I could probably meet up on Saturday night. You wanna meet at Miami Subs then head out there? Somewhere else? Let me know.

yea this saturday lets meet at miami subs. and then we will head out to brittmoore. what time do you want to meet??

Nahh i cant meet you this sat i forgot i am going to the beachg. I can the week aftewr that thou email me at xxlolxx@ev1.net and we can get everything arranged.
Trevor

Come on guys this is my last weekend in Houston....I'm definately gonna do something this weekend...Not sure what...but something :) By the way WOLFJ359...you need to change your sig. It shows me beating you by .1 of a sec and 1 mph....I know that aint right!!! :D

I bet if I had max effort, duttweiler neck, and a little home porting I would be a bit faster:D. Seriously Eddie, we need to go street racing this weekend!

Hey wolf can u port and polsh my heads and intake on my syclone??

Originally posted by EddieB
Come on guys this is my last weekend in Houston....I'm definately gonna do something this weekend...Not sure what...but something :) By the way WOLFJ359...you need to change your sig. It shows me beating you by .1 of a sec and 1 mph....I know that aint right!!! :D

Eddie -
You're moving? Did you get your car sold? Where are you gonna be this Sat. night?

Ross

I probably don't know any more about home porting than you do Syclone. You might want to ask Eddie though:D.

I'm moving the 14th....but I'm going to be at the street meet on kuykhendal between fm 1960 and rankin road around 7....Will is going to be there and I'm trying to talk Jay and Bill into showing up as well...need to ask Doug too.

Later folks