Who says Texans can't drive on Ice...

A quantum leap from the pedal cars of yesteryear, but the smiles of 3-year olds never change! :)

that was good, i gotta give it to the kid. he could drive for my powerwheel iceracing team anyday.

What i want to know is, how did you jack that thing up so high :D

Guess i should take the old electric 4 wheeler out of storage for my 2 year old ;)

pnad

Nice! I'm sure he learned it from watching Daddy too. A few times I thought he was going to crash into the fence, but he stayed calm and collected. Good Job! Is rally racing in his future?

James

Nice control! :)

But, judging by the amount of drifting he was doing... I'd have to say that he'll get into imports and the drifting craze before too long. ;)

BTW, when did they start selling winter clothes in Texas?! :D

He learned to drive playing Video games. Daytona II (arcade - I push the pedals) and 4X4 evolution (PC) are his favorite games.

He watches WRC and Dakar on speedvision and keeps bugging me to buy him a "rally game". I guess I'll have to break down a buy an X-box or PSII one of these days.

I've wired his monster jeep to have separate gas and brake pedals (dynamic braking), so he is actually controlling the slides with the brake pedal, just like in real rally racing.

Monster Jeep has 18V and runs close to 8 mph (timed through a speed trap) when it hooks up. He wouldn't wear his helmet so we rigged up a three point harness for him. I have to keep reminding myself he's only three.

I'm almost done making the parts for 4 wheel drive. If I would have known an Ice storm was coming, I would have finished them.

Originally posted by Mr. T
BTW, when did they start selling winter clothes in Texas?! :D

We go to Nebraska a lot :) That and Grampa took him skiing in Colorado last spring.

Luckily, everything still fit. The usual high is in the 60's so we don't have much need for winter clothes.