What's she worth? 87t

fireball

OK fellers - Sitting 2 years, 87T Type, Metallic Blue, 60-40 Bench, all original, ran fine when parked but needed fuel filter change which resulted in severed fuel line. Loose nut on turbo intake side damaged turbo intake impeller wheel. Pulled about 5 lbs boost when parked (after replacing nut). Typical door rust (Indianapolis car). Needs new upper a-arm bushings in front. 162,000 miles and original - no chip, never raced - real solid. What a gem!

In all seriousness - what's she worth. I've had at least 15 people want to buy this car in the last 2 years. I'm ready in Indy. I don't mind selling locally, but after all, you are the guys who deserve a look. -- Oh yeah - absolutely horrible original paint!

Fireball

ok

Thanks for your reply DKREDT. I had placed the car at about $3,400 as it sits. My neighbor told me last week that he would like to own it and I told him it was his for $2,500 (a friend), but not a Buick T head. It's still sitting.............. (he does have first dibs, but I'm ready to sell). Read the above description and drop me a line here. I know you would all like to see a price -- $3,000 --bargain -- Firm -- Tow it -- Friend.

Fireball

A couple of pics. Any interest?
buick rear.jpg
buick front.jpg

Fireball :)