whats it worth

Ok guys the time has come
I need to unload this car I have no more money to finish it. :mad:
And I don't want to tie up my Dad’s garage for another or until I have the money (he will drive me nuts) so id rather sell now

I want to sell it WITH OUT THE ENGINE, TRANS and TURBO (I need the engine, Trans and turbo for my 87 T-Regal)
But I would leave every thing else in it Wiring, ACC, ECM, mounts all you have to do is drop in your long block, Trans turbo and go.

The pictures are here
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/hybrids/197799-1968-chevelle-87-gn-engine.html

talk to me people.

Would you consider selling it with the engine/trans/etc? That would be a large selling point for most.

I see you have done a lot of work but it still needs a whole lot more .. project cars are very hard to sell :redface: is the car all painted white now ??? how was the body rust wise ?? sorry don't have a "whats it worth price" :confused:

its not finished as of today or tomorrow but maybe in 2 weeks or so

the car will be finished and i will drive it until it sells.
i would just rather sell it now and move on to the buick

how was the car rust wise ??? :confused: ....so your goin to drive it with the buick motor in it ????

On the Body
Replaced
1-The left and right 1/4 skins
2-The L & R outer wheel houses
3-One middle left body support
4-The fenders were replaced
Major repairs
1-Under the front center bottom of the windshield
2-The 2 lower rear corners of the rear glass.

Minor repairs
1-all over the place.

Yes I will be driving it with the Buick engine in it.
I was actually trying to make it to English town (driving it)next week to enter the car in the show with a for sale sign but I guess I have wait until Carlisle.

Last edited:
Ill be waiting for you to get some pics of it painted and all together :biggrin: :cool: