What's For Dinner?

I will have to admit, I like cereal and sometimes I will eat a bowl at times other than breakfast. Especially if I'm in a hurry or not very hungry. But it's just me that I have to worry about. I can't see sitting your family down to the table and saying, okay it's a Kellogg's night. Plus, despite what he said, cereal is not that cheap.

that was from the lib's in Massachusetts. now the new thing is another new shot that's better than the others :rolleyes: umm sorry to say but I know a few that will run out an get it. oh I have to add they have been sick a few times. I asked them why would ya still get another shot even though they got sick ? Hey we could have died without all the shots. NOTHING I could say at that point. :eek:

that was from the lib's in Massachusetts. now the new thing is another new shot that's better than the others :rolleyes: umm sorry to say but I know a few that will run out an get it. oh I have to add they have been sick a few times. I asked them why would ya still get another shot even though they got sick ? Hey we could have died without all the shots. NOTHING I could say at that point. :eek:
I saw two of them driving around in their car with masks on yesterday here in town.

They're all over Edmonton too, and we're supposed to be the 'Texas' of Canada.

Danielle

Danielle Smith rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah she is a breath of fresh air. However she still has to win all the snowflakes to some degree.. I just watched Joe Rogan's latest and the guy he had on there was really good. They talked about the fragility of the Maxist 'types' and how they can't stand up to any logical argument. Ya just can't fix stupid though..

Yeah, it's sad to watch.