What Is Next

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
well there is this guy named chad and he is a fag and he talks all this crap that he has the best 87 and all and he fastest but yet my friend has the fastest gn in tucson. WEll Chad is calling me and him out. well my buddy with the fast gn has to order a turbo and intercoler for his 87 but yet he would have no match if he raced and so it is all up to me. my car is running a 13.0 @106 in the 1/4 and im going to do some mods i need 11.5? so yeah my list of mods are below what do u think i should do. i was thinking 62 series turbo V1 intake Nos and well maybe some alumin. heads if i can save up for them. i dont make much so im in a tight buget. well help me out what do think.
brent

Yes indeed son !

Second vote for Turbomotion I/C kit.
I personally like the "REDS DIY PORT JOB" myself as well...(in addition to above of course)
;)

I'm not a big fan of the whole NOS thing...don't like what I have seen it do to motors...(unless you spend the proper amount of cash in the right places to set it up properly). Isn't it funny how the word NOS has "NO" in it ????

I'll third the Turbomotion kit :) Go get 'em! Add race gas and tune it and go kick the crap out of him.

NO TURBO MOTION INTERCOOLER

if i wated a intercooler i would buy a 86 87 car. screw the intercooler. HOT AIR PEOPLE i wan hotair...

brent

V1, Heads (ported irons should work), roller rockers, cam, ditch some weight.....your gonna need all the little tweaks you can get - unless you spray. Maybe Lee with share some with us?

first and foremost,don't think that you're going to throw "x" part at your car,waltz to the track and run the #.it just ain't gonna happen.

second,mid 11's is fast.it's going to require turbo,octane,boost and traction.

if you absolutely don't want an intercooler,i'd go with as much airflow as possible,heads,intake,headers/dp,cam,turbo.

if you go this route you will definitely need a high stall convertor.

you will also need time.if you need to run this # in a week,you're fvcked.give it up.

of course you could always bolt on a 250 shot,lean it out and go real fast,once:).

later,sean

WFO

if you would have read my signature u would have a clue but since you didnt do that shut up

brent:mad:

fvck you punk,when you blow all your cash and it doesn't run,don't come whining.

if you would have read my signature u would have a clue ......

84 T-Type with 79,000 Mods for my car are: 2 1/2 dual exhaust, adj. fuel regulator, adj. wastegate, Walbro 340 fuel pump,,Hot Wired pump,160 thermo,Joe Lubrant race chip&street,Poston Headers,3 in downpipe,40 lbs fuel injectors, 62 mm throttle body,Race Tranny, Hughes 3,000 stall, Ta-49, E.T Streets (26x10.5x15)

What clue were we looking for?? After eliminateing all the unnecessarry crap in ur signiture, we can now see that yes, you got a nice start, but you have a long way to go if you wanna see mid 11's.

Man, this is all this board needs, a punk kid w/ a Hot Air w/ an attitude while askin for help, i think we know someone like that already. This board aint ready for 2 of you.:eek:

And BTW,
there is this guy named chad and he is a fag

Is this something you know from personal experiance ?? If so, maybe you should keep that one to yourself.

Oh well, looks like you just pissed off a few good people already, wanna try for the rest of the board ??

whatever

it makes me mad hen people type something at i already have. sorry just red my sign.... anyways i dont want a intercooler i want 11's hot air waht do i need? head v1 intake an other ideas 87 ecm conversion

brent:D

scat crank, billet roller kit 210/218, girdle, billet mains, TRW's, GN1's, TM V.1 intake, PTE-51, 55# injectors, DFI, 3000 RPM stall, Level 10 trans, slicks, C-16, dump pipe, as much boost as possible. Should be able to put down an 11 with that. Lee, Drew, what do you guys think?