what is it???

I would have bought the car. If you buy the car from the dealer as an 81 Regal, there is no legal fault to you. You could have bought the car, parted it out, then when you found the build sheet, call the cops and report it. Nobody said it came with a motor, trans, or rear end!

I would have bought the car. If you buy the car from the dealer as an 81 Regal, there is no legal fault to you. You could have bought the car, parted it out, then when you found the build sheet, call the cops and report it. Nobody said it came with a motor, trans, or rear end!

thats what i was thinking........

A.j.

SEEEEE!!! I TOLD YOU TO COME WITH ME!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Thats ok! I would have had to park the darn thing in my front yard! I dont thing the neighbors would have liked that!!!

My neighbors have yard ornaments! Lots of them! Makes my house look waay better;) I just cram all my sh1t in the basement and garage:eek: