What do you think about the supercharged LT4 SS Camaro featured in GMHTP?

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
I know a lot of guys are tired of seeing all the F-bodies in the mag lately, but IMHO the '96 SS Camaro with the intercooled/supercharged 383ci LT4 motor featured in this months issue (May '03) is a very bad ass car! The build-up is pretty damn awesome cause the guy didn't spare a penny on the car and it seems to have all the best parts (TH-400, FAST system, all the suspension mods, etc.) and it could be the first LT1 in the 8's.... It's not much of a street car, but a really well built track car that really hauls and it looks pretty nice as well!:cool: Just my honest opinion on that car and I'd like to hear yours:)

My mom drives a Black 1996 ss Camaro that is all stock. This car is mint, with only 30,000 miles on it..:eek: If They never made our buicks, I would be driving this..:D :D

Matt:cool:

Give Credit Where Credit's Due

Good write-up of a well-planned, well-balanced project with a lot of attention to detail. :)

Chris's car is awesome. Great friend of the shop. Its going to be at our VetteFest display. Next issue will have another sweet supercharged car ;)

Jon