What are these turbos worth?

OneLethal87GN

R.I.P. Lethal GN
I plan on selling my TE-60 if I can't get it upgraded. I have talked with the people at PT&E and they said a new GT turbo in my power range runs just under $1,000 so the more I can get, the better. I know these aren't worth much now that the GT turbos are out, but I just wanted an estimate on what to ask for my old TE-60. It needs a rebuild due to up and down play in the shaft. It has the Precision .63 housing on it. It spins very freely. About what could I get if I decide to sell this?

Due to obscure radioactive materials used, they're only worth $100....which I'll paypal you shortly. ;)

Almost $350 for a TE-60 in need of work? Wish I could find someone to pay that much for mine. She'd be in the mail tomorrow.:D

I paid $400 for one, fairly fresh rebuild, low miles, ported Garrett housing and it's still sitting on the shelf...

You never know when you may need a spare in a hurry....:D

:cool:

Well, I got my eye on another turbo right now so this TE-60 will end up in the closet. I was planning on putting my stocker back on 'til I could get another turbo but the trouble of taking it off when I got one is something I don't wanna deal with. Any offers on the 60?

Any offers at all???? I'm also looking to get my t.b modded by J.J. If anyone has a newly modded throttle body and upper that they may wanna work a trade out on, let me know.