Weld Pro-stars For Sale!!!!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I have a set of Weld Pro-Star rims for sale. The date on the rims is 3/4/04
These rims are like brand new!! always been pollished, NO curb scratches at all!!!!

Front: 15''x 3,1/2" with tires.
Rear : 15" x 8" with tires. 295/50/15 (and they fit fine on my car).
Also comes with a set of M/T drag radials 275/50/15 been to the track one time. Center caps, lug nuts ---- everything for $700.00 (buyer pays for shipping or pick them up). Scot w.

if you would have been just selling the rims for the right price i would have snatched them up already since i already have the tires...interested in a trade for draglites of same size?? interested in selling without the tires??

1985GN said:
if you would have been just selling the rims for the right price i would have snatched them up already since i already have the tires...interested in a trade for draglites of same size?? interested in selling without the tires??
Not interested in trades! and if I just sold the rims I would be stuck with a $300.oo set of drag radials and a whole set of street tires laying around my garage, so I would like to sell everything! Make an offer! Scot w.

i would think it would be easier to sell the tires seperate since im sure someone would want a set of drag radials...as for a offer ill pm you

wheels

Where are you located? Is the offset correct or do they rub the frame on back? Please let me know the rear tire size.

Thanks
Mark
908-963-3973

Scott,

check your messages, sent a couple days ago. Wanting to know if you ever figured out shipping to my zip?