Watch the new install progress!

like the mail man, come rain, sleet or snow, I AM GOING TO THE HEATWAVE!!!!

:D

Bring your car and make sure to get Gary there too! I also know several people here that have really nice SQ cars that I'm sure you and gary would like to hear. :D

Originally posted by mcss383

Bring your car and make sure to get Gary there too! I also know several people here that have really nice SQ cars that I'm sure you and gary would like to hear. :D

If its an IASCA or USAC event, Gary will be there :D . I am looking forward to meeting you and listening to some good tunage :) .

yeah its a triple point USAC event, so i imagine gary will want to go. lol

Who knows, I may enter in it in the Novice class. :)

Probably not, for an event like that I want to be a spectator so I can go around and look at all the cars. hehe But I am seriously thinking about joining USAC. I think I've been 'bit by the bug' even more since I went to the show on sunday. :D

You'll be hearing from me pretty soon, I am thinking of going to a false floor now. IT NEVER ENDS!!

Very nice install. Its really great to see someone willing to spend time and energy to do something like this. I am so used to people saying things like... Can i put 6x9s in my car? I love custom work.

Great job man, you should be very proud of that install. Did you say its your first one? Impressive.

I actually used a 7 1/8 midbass in the kickpanel and i can tell you its WAY too obtrusive. Sounds great but man, someones gonna jam a toe right through that thing one day!

Later man - Evan

PS.. join usac or the like.. i prefer meca personally but its all in good fun! Its cool to go to events where theres a common interest.

Oh yeah, and BTW.

I ran an audiobahn 10 rated at 300 watts with an mtx 500D in spl for an entire year with no problems in my s10. hehe i dumped the truck for the gn :)

They arent totally truthful ratings, but on the other hand they are just as good as most everyone else is too.

Later dude - Evan

Thx.

Its my first really custom install. I've built a lot of boxes, just have never messed with vinyl or 'glass before.

Actually I just recently signed up with USACi. I would like to hit the occasional nearby show for fun.