Warning David Husek AKA Turbobuickperformance.com

Warning David Husek AKA Turbobuickperformance.com AKA the "call me guy"
will take care of you and go beyond expectations.

He came over to my garage looked at my engine and explained in plain English what was wrong with it and what needed to be done to it.
I then got the engine to his shop where he allowed me to hang out and help while he worked on my engine.
when the engine was ready to be assembled he also allowed me to watch and help in every step of the way.
After the engine was done he then dropped it off at my garage and help me bring it in to the garage.
once i was ready to fire it up he came over (to my garage) and made sure everything was done right.

The engine runs and sounds great.

I have two more engines and two transmissions to build and you better believe that David Husek will get the call.
thank you very much for all your help dude.

David

Daves the man !!!!

I have been on the selling side of things to dave several times and i think very highly of dave he's a great guy and also answers my phone calls with questions about things i dont know about that he didnt even sell to me.

Dave SUCKS :biggrin::biggrin: but everytime I have question ,Dave have answer, I didnt know he work for Radio Shack :D:D:D. Thx Dave

Agree.. I am running a trans he built. been 10.51 with it. Next time out shooting for 9's So far I'm happy. I fit blows maybe I will bitch.. NOT :biggrin:

280 miles on the new engine
every thing looks and feels great.
i did a couple of pulls today and i am loving this engine
can't wait to run it at the track.
Husek you the man.