Wanted - Turn key Stage II Engine

Bigglezworth

Want to purchase turn key Stage II engine. Looking for something that is streetable and will show well also. Do not desire an engine that requires refresh after a few passes as I will be on the street more than the strip with it. Engine must be able to go the distance and be durable.

If I am asking for something that many don't think is possible, sorry for the ignorance. I have a moderately modified 87 GN presently and simply desire something that will put me into a different category for speed, power and of course not look to shabby either.

If you can assist my cause, please drop me a line at Bigglezworth@shaw.ca. I'm in Calgary, Alberta so a Canadian engine would be optimal, but welcome all options.

Thanks everyone.
Cheers
Tim

THANK YOU for the link. I read through the post and unfortunately don't think it is what I can use. I'm looking for full turnkey which to me would mean that it has the exhaust, turbo(s), intercooler(s), etc. I am wanting to do the swap without having to search for more parts and pieces. I'm sensing that I may be out of luck, but will keep my eyes and ears open. I will also look at contacting those that you list.

Thank you
Tim