Wanted: GS, GTO, KR Conv, Chevelle

dhauser

The end is fear
Guys, I am looking for the following cars. They need to be in good condition. If you know of any private parties selling one of these cars, please email me the details and contact info. I will pay a finder's fee up to $500 if a car is purchased. Please don't point me to nationally advertised cars--I can find those on my own. Thanks!

1. Conv GTO 69-71 must be 455
2. 70-73 Camaro w/air
3. Buick Stage 1
4. 68 Shelby Mustang KR Conv
5. 70 Chevelle with air big block

I know of 2 1970 LS6 chevelles. Both supposed to be documented real cars. Also a 70 396/350 horse chevelle documented bench/column car.
They're not cheap, but what is anymore.

Email me at pier1122@bellsouth.net if you want more info.

They are NOT advertised. Part of a small private collection.

GTO

The GTO didn't have 455 available til '70 when 455 came out. 428 was Pontiac's largest engine til '69,don't think it was put in GTO though.

GM forbid putting over a 400cid engine in any intermediate till 1970. The only exception was the Hurst Olds 455, but those are uber-rare and very pricey, though your KR convertable isn't exactly anymore common. If you want to transplant, everybody's factory 455/428/430/421/425's and the 454/427's big blocks are dimentionally identical pretty much to the 389/396/400's so its easy to make it look "correct" with the extra cubes. I'd suggest going to www.v8buick.com for the Stage I, they come up for sale relatively frequently and if you post it in the cars wanted forum I'm sure someone might have one you could talk out of thiers for the right price. I don't do Chebby's or Pontiacs and good luck finding a convertable KR, from what I remember thats a very rare bird.

I know the big cars had the 428 poncho and the Grand Prix in 69 had the 428 available. Ram Air IV was top GTO in '69.

i have a 72 camaro z/28 with split bumper frount end. has a 427 stroker motor. no air thou. but lots of ponys. 4-speed muncie. body is super straight no bondo and all orignital panels. even has metal a pillars.

I have a 70 Malibu. Not a big block car. Paint is really nice on the car. Has cold air hood, striped and is an air cond chassis. I want to do a carcass swap. I will trade my malibu less engine (and maybe transmission) for a 64 2 door chevelle or malibu. If the 64 is 4 speed and you want a built turbo 400 with a 2800 stall (plus 3 1/2 inch drive shaft), I'll leave the trans in the 70. The 64 has to have decent paint on it, as you would be getting a car with paint and I don't really want to repaint a vehicle.

I have a client looking for one of the above mentioned cars. If it doesn't meet all of the criteria as mentioned, I won't be interested at this time. Thanks.