wanted 87 GN-GNX--93 cobra 10k to trade

joem71

Hi Guys, i have a blk 93 cobra all stock and original with only 10k. Looking for a 87 gn or gnx of the same caliber, low miles and all original and stock. My email is joemasone@msn.com

I have a feeling the GN is possible, but I can't imagine ANY cobra is the same "caliber" as a GNX....
Good luck though.

Which interior, leather or cloth. I may be willing to do something on my 7,000 mile GN, depending on how much cash would be included with the Cobra.

Send pics of your car to 72express@adelphia.net.

I have a feeling the GN is possible, but I can't imagine ANY cobra is the same "caliber" as a GNX....
Good luck though.
I think the 93 cobra r, which had only 107 made, and an scca liscence just to purchase, would be equal if not greater a find and car.any year cobra r for that matter. do the research! twinster

I think the 93 cobra r, which had only 107 made, and an scca liscence just to purchase, would be equal if not greater a find and car.any year cobra r for that matter. do the research! twinster

This car is COBRA... not a Cobra R, Right?

You're talking apples and oranges bro.

Joey, do you have any pics of the Cobra? I have a forum you should post it on with a bunch of fox body lovers....

PM me if you ant the info.

What are you talking about. A 93 Cobra R or any Cobra R compared to a GNX???

Even wrapped '93 Cobra R wouldn't get you much of a GNX. A 95 is worth even less than the '93. The 2000's??? People who can sell are getting $40K for them, the rest of the people trying to get even sticker are not finding many takers.

To even bring up a Cobra R, when this person is looking to trade a 10,000 mile Cobra (not R) for a GNX. He isn't going to find a low mileage equivalent to a GN as an even up trade.

Maybe it is you should do the research. I have owned, bought and sold mustangs since my first one I bought in 73, which happened to be a '69 S-code Mach 1, so yes I do know my Mustangs.

Guys, i never said anything about an EVEN trade, especially for a gnx. I am not that crazy. Just looking to make some sort of deal.

What are you talking about. A 93 Cobra R or any Cobra R compared to a GNX???

Even wrapped '93 Cobra R wouldn't get you much of a GNX. A 95 is worth even less than the '93. The 2000's??? People who can sell are getting $40K for them, the rest of the people trying to get even sticker are not finding many takers.

To even bring up a Cobra R, when this person is looking to trade a 10,000 mile Cobra (not R) for a GNX. He isn't going to find a low mileage equivalent to a GN as an even up trade.

Maybe it is you should do the research. I have owned, bought and sold mustangs since my first one I bought in 73, which happened to be a '69 S-code Mach 1, so yes I do know my Mustangs.

man i hope twin93svt learned as much as i did in this statement,only thing i knew was that he was WAY off,because a gnx flipped upside down, being dragged home with a chain is still worth 40k...its nice having guys that know alot about them stangs when we need it...

man i hope twin93svt learned as much as i did in this statement,only thing i knew was that he was WAY off,because a gnx flipped upside down, being dragged home with a chain is still worth 40k...its nice having guys that know alot about them stangs when we need it...

I have to admit, I bleed Ford blue, and have pretty much all my adult life. I would love to have a 93R parked in my garage. Not because it is fast, which it is not by any stretch of the imagination, but only for the novelty of owning a 1 of 107. But for any Ford person to come here and make a silly statement as twin93 did, has to be called to order.

Guys... first off, be careful... the mods get touchy about "bickering" in the for sale threads... (look around... I've been chastized for similar comments)

On the other hand... I just got some pics from Joe and this car seems VERY clean... of course, it should for only having 10k miles on it, but anyway.
Joe, If you'd like, I'll host em for ya and post em up here.
Just say the word.
Beef.

Oh yeah.. and it's not an "R" in case anyone was wondering.

some of you guys crack me up, I said do the research, not your an idiot! but the only one for sale I find at the moment is a 2000, from which 300 were made. buy it now 60k.

.eBay Motors: Ford : Mustang (item 300087140572 end time Mar-12-07 13:37:24 PDT)

and to top it off when did I ever say it would be of equal money, just more rare of a car, learn to read, you guys sure showed me.

but for those to be know it alls please continue. and if you really feel anything else to say p.m. me and continue the car for trade thread.

That 2000 has been up there numerous times and still no takers. It has -0- bids with almost 4 days gone on by. The BIN is meaningless unless someone hits it.

Sure the R cars had less made, but does that make them more desirable than a GNX, nope. Does that make them more valuable than a GNX, nope.

You may have been trying to make a point that there were less numbers made, but what did that have anything to do with the subject at hand. This car is a Cobra, not an R car.

Guys... first off, be careful... the mods get touchy about "bickering" in the for sale threads... (look around... I've been chastized for similar comments)

:)
Please dont even go there.... Everyone here contributes to the community and gets along.

Not too much bickering going on and i just might have to make a sticky for no negative comments in the cars for sale section.

Thanks
BW

the cobra is still available. Anyone have a nice gn to trade? Would listen to other cars as well